Are there any qulaity video cameras for 200 dollars?

I need a video camera for 200 dollars, and I want to get some good quality video. I am currently looking at the Wx-350, but the Aw 120 also looks good. Does anyone know which of these is better for video, and any recommendations for about $200? (I dont want to get a cannon because of the way that they charge)

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Elaborate on good quality, and what you want to use it for. If you're filming blogs or something like that, your phone will work, and I would just save for something good.

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

I need a video camera for 200 dollars, and I want to get some good quality video. I am currently looking at the Wx-350, but the Aw 120 also looks good. Does anyone know which of these is better for video, and any recommendations for about $200? (I dont want to get a cannon because of the way that they charge)

The sont WX350 Shoots 1080p 60 so seems a good idea!

AW120 only does 1080p 30, and has less manual control, only worth it if you need waterproofing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Elaborate on good quality, and what you want to use it for. If you're filming blogs or something like that, your phone will work, and I would just save for something good.

Well, Im going on a hiking trip this summer for 2 weeks in the mountains. Lots of trees, should have usb charging. Just gonna use it for some nice quality videos in the sunny mountains.

The sont WX350 Shoots 1080p 60 so seems a good idea!

AW120 only does 1080p 30, and has less manual control, only worth it if you need waterproofing

I dont really need waterproofing, but I looked at some footage, and I am torn apart of which one to get

Well, Im going on a hiking trip this summer for 2 weeks in the mountains. Lots of trees, should have usb charging. Just gonna use it for some nice quality videos in the sunny mountains.

looking at the video both look about the same

the more rugged one MIGHT be a good option in the mountains, if it gets wet or banged or stood on etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

looking at the video both look about the same

the more rugged one MIGHT be a good option in the mountains, if it gets wet or banged or stood on etc

I kinda dont want a rugged one because I dont wanna be the type of person who buys a full rubber phone case. I think it will be more badass if I have a normal camera. Im probably gonna get that square trade warranty anyway.

I kinda dont want a rugged one because I dont wanna be the type of person who buys a full rubber phone case. I think it will be more badass if I have a normal camera. Im probably gonna get that square trade warranty anyway.

that makes like no sense at all but ok, i dont use phone cases, but its still cool to have a camera that goes under water and is crush and freeze proof :P

the sony is probably the superior camera though overall!!!