How to Clean HDD but leave only Win on it

turbopiki

Is there any tool that deletes everything on the HDD except Windows. My brother has  a PC with OEM Win7 and his PC is very slow because he has bunch of diffrente programs, files.. god knows what and i want to delete it all except win7 because i dont want to buy new Windows

Just format all partitions except the Windows partition.

Right Click on Computer-->Manage-->Disk Management

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Is there any tool that deletes everything on the HDD except Windows. My brother has  a PC with OEM Win7 and his PC is very slow because he has bunch of diffrente programs, files.. god knows what and i want to delete it all except win7 because i dont want to buy new Windows

From what I know there isn't such a software as deleting everything else would probably result in your drivers getting deleted as well, if you needed a software to uninstall multiple software at once I'd say go with IObit Uniinstaller thats the first step, from there you can batch uninstall software and also delete the folders they leave behind, its not exactly what you wanted, but hey its free and it works  

system restore

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Hi there @turbopiki!

I would do a restore back to computer's factory settings. That way you would be able to wipe all current data off the hard drive while leaving the Windows OS intact. 

Cheers! :)

If this post helped you, please like and choose it as a best answer.   :)
http://www.wdc.com/en/

If you have the windows 7 key and are just missing the installation media you can create a new system repair disk

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/create-a-system-repair-disc

From there you should be able to re-install windows from scratch but I believe you will need your windows activation code long term 

If you do not have this the best you can really do is a manual cleanup, this can be tricky but effective and generally requires you pay attention to 

1. Total consumed space cleaning up files especially in the user profile that can impact boot times (though less than on corporate networks with redirected profiles) 
  2. Running applications focusing on un-needed and high CPU and memory usage applications
  3. Cleaning up apps that launch on windows boot (or disabling their auto-load options)
  4. Comprehensive spyware/malware and other bloatware scans as well as AV scans to ensure you don't have any hitchhikers 

With all that if you DO get it to a reasonable performance place I would recommend that you create a full system image so that you can recover back to this point in the future

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Recovery-Disc-in-Windows-7

There are also 3rd party tools like Ghost or Acronis that can image the system as well

Its important that you clean first because the imaging feature will bring along EVERYTHING including the crap that is slowing it down 

I normally try to create a system shortly after a fresh install (once everything is working) and keep that as my basic restore point, it can save HOURS of work

you could also go and download "Magical Jelly Bean/ KeyFinder" for free

https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

it is a small program that you can install and it will find and show you all your CD Keys, activation keys, serial numbers for your most desired programs and OS, as well

then you can reformat and reinstall the OS .....  if you do not have the original oem OS disc of the operating system, you can easily find it on the internet from reputable places and download and burn your own OS.iso disc

hope this helps

TC

-snip-

I agree this also helped me once. 

BTW welcome to the forums :D