Best air conditioning for a small room with multiple computers?

Just wondering what you guys would suggest on how to cool a small room with multiple computers in it? 

What air conditioning unit? Portable or permanent? 

Not interested in any other daft solution. Air conditioning is the only way to do it.

In that context, the only drawback I can see with a portable unit is the actual unit itself ( they're quite big...mine is anyway (huehue))becoming a nuisance. 

I have a portable unit; the unit sits inside the house with intake and exhaust tubes routed to the window. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

In that context, the only drawback I can see with a portable unit is the actual unit itself ( they're quite big...mine is anyway (huehue))becoming a nuisance. 

I have a portable unit; the unit sits inside the house with intake and exhaust tubes routed to the window. 

I have an exhaust tube already in a place that is easy to connect a portable AC unit up to. I guess the installation would be hugely cheaper

The portable ones are also usually less effective

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

"a small room with multiple computers"

Did you mean: "The LTT office"?

Lol, you probably could use a portable one, or maybe one you put in a window.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'm also interested in this. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series