Challenge:- How cheap can you pick up these parts?

My challenge: how cheap can you find all the below parts?

(2nd Hand/refurb/sale/etc accepted)

More rules and details below

Soooo I don't have a huge amount of money to pick up my planned PC and the situation just turned critical as my laptop just died after 5 years of loyal service and I'm am reduced to my iPad...

This was my planned build when buying new parts as I figured I had some more. Time to save up me moneys, but I don't so here we are:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£180.99 @ Amazon UK)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£41.99)

Memory: Avexir Core series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£49.99)

Storage: Sandisk Solid State Drive 64GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£33.54 @ Aria PC)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£37.99 @ Aria PC)

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card (£146.99 @ Novatech)

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 230T Orange ATX Mid Tower Case (£57.50 @ Aria PC)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£38.87 @ Scan.co.uk)

Total: £587.86

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-02 00:11 GMT+0000

The motherboard is sourced from here:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BG-347-GI&groupid=595&catid=689

And the RAM is sourced from here:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-078-AR&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat=1517

And I also have a buddy with a windows 7 disk and if that fails I'll grab the windows 10 technical release.

Soooo, I need a relatively good CPU for 3D work/animating/rendering, video editing and Photoshop, etc.

I need a relatively good, wallet-friendly, graphics card so to play most games at 1080p high settings.

8 Gigs of RAM is standard but doesn't have to be avexir, but must not just be a PCB.

I would ideally have an SSD but that is not extremely nessascary and I need 1TB of storage for general work etc.

I want a relatively reliable PSU cause it pays off in the long run and the efficiency rating will hopefully keep some components last slightly longer.

However this is a wee bit (significantly) over what I have at the moment, so.... I live in the UK which has less 2nd tech shops, etc but I was wondering what discount/refurbed/2nd parts you can to drop the budget that are equivalent or better than the ones listed, without a good reason.

Also has anyone else bought a b grade overclockers UK item? Are they reliable? And what do you think of the parts?

Good luck

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

pcpartpicker will tell you the price history

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Soooo, I need a relatively good CPU for 3D work/animating/rendering, video editing and Photoshop, etc.

In this one case, I'd actually grab an 8320 if you want to save some bucks

"Rawr XD"