Android youtube ads

Why am i getting unskippable youtube ads about android? They are super annoying and i already have android wtf. And why does android need ads?

They're put there to annoy you, is it working? :D JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Why are you getting Youtube ads? Because Youtube has ads....and they happen to be for Android. Pretty much it. 

why does android need advertisement and every video the same two android ads alternating 

why does android need advertisement and every video the same two ads alternating 

Why does anything need advertisements? 

Youtube (Google) ads are based on what you look at I think, so it's probably just playing the relevant ones. 

Youtube (Google) ads are based on what you look at I think, so it's probably just playing the relevant ones. 

I get never ending ads about trading 212, some stocks app, I have no real interest in them at all, most of my google searches are IC searches, programming and checking LTT if it's been posted before lol. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

but why the same two advertisements alternating

Why am i getting unskippable youtube ads about android? They are super annoying and i already have android wtf. And why does android need ads?

Root your device, installed Xposed, find a module that disables ads, profit.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Unskippable? I'm pretty sure there's a "skip ad" button which shows up after a few seconds. 

I also fail to see the point of YouTube mobile ads since YouTube (as a company) never really brought much profit to Google in the first place (if at all). I also think putting them on a phone is absurd BUT ads are there for the publisher, I think. It puts food on the table for them. 

No ads > No income > No interest (of the publisher like our dear LTT) > No quality content > No fanbase > No users (people who visit YouTube) > No YouTube.

But ,you know, you can root and install Xposed, then install a YouTube Adblock... The choice is yours. 

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click