Any H1Z1 players here?

Arphenyte

I said DayZ is un-optimized on the CPU side of things, but graphics wise the optimization is pristine. Also you may have your opinion, but a opinion can be wrong. So don't give me the load of. 'your entitled to opinion bullshit', it's just shit people pull when they are scared to be wrong. Also you showed bugs that are from the recent update, which the bugs are already fixed in the exp branch and will come to stable soon, reinforcing my claim bugs are fixed within a few days. I don't wanna read stupid shit from some kid on the internet ranting about a game he never played. So please tell me why a game loved by a million or so is bad because you don't like it (and refuse to play it). Also my dad left when I was 5 and my mother is hates me, so I would prefer if you insult my family members as they are all pieces of living shit. 

If it's un-optimized on the CPU side it's then affecting everything else because your CPU is now bottlenecking your GPU not allowing it to get the FPS it should have. Thus why a GTX 980 can't even hold 30 FPS in a city. Also, no opinions can't be wrong, that's why they are opinions. If they could be wrong that would never mean it was an opinion, that means it was a false claim and the counter argument is fact in which cast it is not, it's opinion. I showed bugs from the most recent update because the other fanboy wanted to see them from the most recent patch, claiming there are no bugs now. You still seem to claim I have never played the game when I have, even if I didn't your argument would still be irrelevant. Just because a lot of people like or agree with something doesn't mean it's good, or ok. Also, I never said I refuse to play it, you seem to like making things up because you have no basis on your argument. Not sure why you dragged your personal life into this because I used a metaphor referring to family. I bet the world revolves around you doesn't? Guess what you're not the only one with problems, leave irrelevant things out of your already pointless argument please. 

-

If your opinion is the earth is flat, I hate to break it to you.. but you would be wrong. 

Ok, I assume you looked at my Steam account but at the same time I think you didn't, because I do in fact own rust, DayZ mod and H1Z1 on my main account and own 7 Days to Die and DayZ standalone on an alternate account. I admit I've never played The Forest but that's not zombie survival anyways, in fact neither is Rust... Not exactly getting your point and not sure why you switched topics when I proved you wrong.

1. I was never proven wrong.

2. All of those games are in the survival genre, and I was not even slightly changing the subject, only commenting on the fact that your claims don't add up to reality.

3.I now see that you have Rust, however I do not believe that you own DayZ on an alternate account. There is no reason to do that unless you are hacking.

4. I now see that arguing is pointless as you have done nothing but join the bandwagon of hating on a game you don't own, and believing that you know more than people who have actually played it extensively. I can see that you believe ignorance is bliss.

this will be the last post I make in regards to this topic.

Have a nice day.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

If your opinion is the earth is flat, I hate to break it to you.. but you would be wrong. 

Maybe subjective would be a better term for you, do you understand that one? Or are you actually trying to claim DayZ is a good game by fact.

1. I was never proven wrong.

2. All of those games are in the survival genre, and I was not even slightly changing the subject, only commenting on the fact that your claims don't add up to reality.

3.I now see that you have Rust, however I do not believe that you own DayZ on an alternate account. There is no reason to do that unless you are hacking.

4. I now see that arguing is pointless as you have done nothing but join the bandwagon of hating on a game you don't own, and believing that you know more than people who have actually played it extensively. I can see that you believe ignorance is bliss.

this will be the last post I make in regards to this topic.

Have a nice day.

Welp, I'll just leave this here then. 

1. You were proven wrong, you stated there were no game breaking bugs when in reality there is and I did what you asked and proved them to you.

2. They may be all survival games but that's very broad, would you claim RE2 is in the same field as Rust? I would hope not. you did change the subject because we were initially debating whether the game had game breaking bugs, and bad optimization. You were claiming as fact that they did not exist, I showed them to you, then you talk about another statement of mine which is what is the best zombie survival game right now. That is... by definition, a subject change.

3.There is reason, I have an alt for smurfing on CS GO and Dota 2, I meet people on that alt, some gift me games to play with them.

4.I'm not on any bandwagon, I have a lack of opinion on the matter in fact and the only thing I disputed was the facts, whch I have proven to be correct. The game has serious bugs and optimization issues hindering gameplay experience that is not warranted by it's visual fidelity. This is fact, I could care less if everyone hates Dayz, I could care less if everyone hates H1Z1. They're both fairly mediocre games of it's genre and don't do what they should or have promised. You say ignorance is bliss and claim I do not own the game therefore I should not make claims about it yet you claimed H1Z1 was shit, didn't you? You do not own the game? So either way your argument is both moronic and invalid, you wasted your own time. 

@Noire

This might help you out too.

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e. based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable, i.e. can be objectively proven to have occurred. An example is: "United States of America was involved in the Vietnam War" versus "United States of America was right to get involved in the Vietnam War". An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments. In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspectiveunderstanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact.

@Noire

-

I see nothing that says a opinion can't be wrong :D 

Maybe subjective would be a better term for you, do you understand that one? Or are you actually trying to claim DayZ is a good game by fact.

nope, i'm claiming a opinion can be wrong. The quality of the DayZ game is irrelevant in this conversation. I'm just not letting people believe your bullshit untrue crap about the game. 

-

There all part of the survival genre that has arisen from the DayZ mod. Rust originally had zombies it was meant to be Garry's DayZ. It obvious that you do not understand anything. 

They're both shit, stop arguing m8s. There aren't any well made zombie survival games.

nope, i'm claiming a opinion can be wrong. The quality of the DayZ game is irrelevant in this conversation. I'm just not letting people believe your bullshit untrue crap about the game. 

What did I claim that was untrue? I claimed the game was un-optimized, this is true. I claimed the game was buggy, this is true. The quality of DayZ is not irrelevant it's the whole argument, I could care less if you like the game or not.

They're both shit, stop arguing m8s. There aren't any well made zombie survival games.

This is exactly what I have stated, I believe the same. As long as he wants to keep trying to say i'm wrong about what thing, I will justify myself. Though, judging by what he has done so far he will just try to bring something else up because he no longer wants to speak of what I proved him wrong about.

This is exactly what I have stated, I believe the same. As long as he wants to keep trying to say i'm wrong about what thing, I will justify myself. Though, judging by what he has done so far he will just try to bring something else up because he no longer wants to speak of what I proved him wrong about.

You didn't prove him wrong, he showed to us all on this great forum you have no idea what you are talking about. 

There all part of the survival genre that has arisen from the DayZ mod. Rust originally had zombies it was meant to be Garry's DayZ. It obvious that you do not understand anything. 

I, know, but does it have zombies now? No it does not, they are fundamentally different games and it is asinine to compare them in such a sense.

You didn't prove him wrong, he showed to us all on this great forum you have no idea what you are talking about. 

You made statements against my claims, I refuted them, there is nothing more to say. I think you are just trying to pull things out of your ass at this point.

Ohhhh I see you are making False claims thanks for clearing that up. 

If you are stating that then would you kindly refute that DayZ is not a good game. You cannot it is impossible because it is a subjective opinion there is no right answer. You can try to argue that DayZ is optimized or has no bugs but anything you would say would be factually wrong due to my evidence from earlier.

If you are stating that then would you kindly refute that DayZ is not a good game. You cannot it is impossible because it is a subjective opinion there is no right answer. You can try to argue that DayZ is optimized or has no bugs but anything you would say would be factually wrong due to my evidence from earlier.

Never made any of those claims :D 

Never made any of those claims :D

My god, do you lack understanding of what you read? I never stated you made those claims (But thinking back you actually did so this is ironic) I was saying the only argument you could possibly make is factually wrong and your biased opinion just furthers the fact you are just saying whatever you can to respond.

My god, do you lack understanding of what you read? I never stated you made those claims (But thinking back you actually did so this is ironic) I was saying the only argument you could possibly make is factually wrong and your biased opinion just furthers the fact you are just saying whatever you can to respond.

I think you are the one incapable of reading. 

I think you are the one incapable of reading.

Are you gonna back that up with anything, no because you just say things for the sake if saying things.

Brb imma grab me some popcorn.

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Are you gonna back that up with anything, no because you just say things for the sake if saying things.

I say so, because I say so, and my opinion is i'm always right. 

I say so, because I say so, and my opinion is i'm always right.

That's not an opinion, that's a false claim :)