Budget Ivy Bridge mobo for overclocking

The title says it all. Is there anyone who can give me a lead because I have no idea what to look for!

I don't think you'll get many Z77 boards now.

I personally have an Asus Z77 V PRO which is great with my i7 3770K

look for the Z77 boards

but they become ex to find and get new

Asus will be the best

followed by MSI, Gigabyte and Asrock

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Look for z77 on Ebay you probably wont find a New one

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Thanks for your answers!

I'm selling my 8350 + Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev2.0 so I can game decently. an intel i7-3770k is also hard to find..

Why ivy bridge? Get something new, buy an i5 4690k (having an i7 makes pretty much no difference in gaming) and an asus z97-a.

-edit-

don't expect your 7970 to be magically able to max out 4k though... you'll gain 4-5 fps at best.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why ivy bridge? Get something new, buy an i5 4690k (having an i7 makes pretty much no difference in gaming) and an asus z97-a.

-edit-

don't expect your 7970 to be magically able to max out 4k though... you'll gain 4-5 fps at best.

I just sold my Fx-8350, my Asus Sabertooth and 8gb's of ram for 270 euro, and bought this PC (3770k included) for 450 euro's.

Good deal right?!! :D

Edit: Nah I'm not expecting that.. I jumped the shark on the screen though. I experience a big bottleneck with my 8350 and it's unable to overclock. This one I can overclock (hopefully)

I like Gigabyte because of their dual BIOS. My BIOS became corrupted for some reason, and the board restored itself from the second BIOS in a matter of minutes.