First custom loop, do I have everything I need?

X42iM1i.jpg

Do I need anything else or is this all I need.

Relevant PC specs:
CPU: 4570k

GPU: Reference 680

NVM, I read it wrong. 

You don't need fittings for the pump since it has a barb fitting on the pump top. 

NVM, I read it wrong. 

You don't need fittings for the pump since it has a barb fitting on the pump top. 

Thanks man, just saved me $14.

I assume you already have coolant or are getting it somewhere else :P

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Thanks man, just saved me $14.

I'm glad you learned from me lol. I bought fittings for mine and I was rather mad when I didn't need them. Make sure you buy some clamps to hold the tube on. I had to use cable ties since I didn't want to wait. 

Personaly i would ditch the reservoir to and get a d5 top bay res d5 top will increase pump performance also, but yeah looks like you got everything right.

I checked this option out, but I don't have room for a dual bay res, otherwise I would've. Thanks for the suggestion.

I assume you already have coolant or are getting it somewhere else :P

Do i need coolant? Can I just go to local grocery store and buy distilled water?

Can I just go to local grocery store and buy distilled water?

for your first, yeah the distilled water is fine. plus buy enough for a rinse/flush for

the radiators. a biocide would be nice to fight fuzzy growths in the loop or a kill

coil since no nickel is in the loop.

fans?

airdeano

for your first, yeah the distilled water is fine. plus buy enough for a rinse/flush for

the radiators. a biocide would be nice to fight fuzzy growths in the loop or a kill

coil since no nickel is in the loop.

fans?

airdeano

Don't know what biocide/kill coil/nickel means? Do you have a link for info on that?

For fans, I have a bunch of Gentle Typhoon 2150 that I got a while back that I ended up not using.  Those should be fine?

yea flush the rads, but xspc rads I've used are pretty clean.  and a distilled flush/leak check of your completed loop is always a good idea before you power up all your components.

Don't know what biocide/kill coil/nickel means? Do you have a link for info on that?

For fans, I have a bunch of Gentle Typhoon 2150 that I got a while back that I ended up not using.  Those should be fine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocide

http://www.dazmode.com/store/product/uber_pure_killcoil_99_9991_silver_wire_0_25mm_-_250mm/

yes gentle typhoons work well on rads.