move podcasts from old to new ipod toch

So i'm replacing my old 3rd gen iPod touch with the newest one, and I want to move all the podcasts from the old one to the new one.

Is there an easy way to do this or no??

All the podcasts have been downloaded via the iPod touch and not through Itunes.

Cheers

Looking for a job

Why did you buy a 5th gen iPod Touch a month before the 6th gen is rumored to be released?

"Rawr XD"

If you're using Apple's podcast app they'll sync through your iCloud account. Just sign in on your new device and your subscriptions should show up automatically.

Why did you buy a 5th gen iPod Touch a month before the 6th gen is rumored to be released?

unless there's a 128GB model, there's no reason to get the rumoured 6th gen, and depending on how much it'll costs too

Looking for a job

unless there's a 128GB model, there's no reason to get the rumoured 6th gen, and depending on how much it'll costs too

If you don't like the 6th gen the price of the 5th gen after release will only come down

"Rawr XD"

If you don't like the 6th gen the price of the 5th gen after release will only come down

Bit late when i've already brought the thing.

oh well

Looking for a job

and i dont want to have to download 9GB of podcasts again if i can help it

Looking for a job

You sync it up to a computer with iTunes and then connect your new device to it, and sync it up with the library on your iTunes on your computer. 

and i dont want to have to download 9GB of podcasts again if i can help it

Just sync and back up your old iPod into iTunes, and when setting up your new one, choose "restore from iTunes backup" rather then set up as a new iPod. It'll automatically copy all your podcasts, apps, and other media, as well as even things like your wallpaper and home screen layout.

"Rawr XD"