Top DJs spotted using pirated software

no XP

ok good. I hear Ubuntu makes people drop out of college. it's a scary place, this tech world we live in.

I download movies I've got sitting on the shelf in plastic wrap because I can't be assed to rip it or even put it in my disc drive. I could see them doing the same.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

DJ's pirating software and yet they complain people pirate their music.

Kinda hypocritical.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

SO SUDDENLY pirating does not hurt the industry.
Or only movies and music are eligible for such statement and software Industry can go lick it's ass ?
That's ... Wait for it.. Racist! Software gate 2015!

Most people pirate software because it's free, easy and has no risk. How much money you have has nothing to do with it.

It's absolutely ridiculous to make as much money as them and not pay a comparatively small fee. Did Adobe not recently sue others for professionally using pirated software?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I think this is ridiculous.

Many people pirate these kinds of software for personal use, which you can argue both for and against. But those people don't "need" those pieces of software (Just like most people who pirate Photoshop for personal use could likely get by just fine with Gimp or Paint Shop Pro).

If you're a professional, and you're earning money from the pirated software, then that is unequivocally, morally wrong.

To the average consumer, they may seem overpriced, but these software packages are not for the average consumer. Just like AutoCAD isn't for the average consumer. They are software for industry professionals.

Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone here can side with the DJ's who pirate the software.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)