Watercooling parts in India

Hello,

Greetings,

There are only around 5 indians on the forum and help from them would be highly appreciated.I want to buy watercooling parts in India and don't want to get it shipped internationally as that would cost quite a lot.I checked on every site I could think of but still no luck.I tried some local PC markets but they said in India you would have to mod a car radiator to watercool your PC and they cost around 400 USD.Is there any way I could get parts in India?
Thank you.

Shipping in is the only way. Or tag the other 5 people who live in india on the post if you know who there names.

Computer Spec: CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.85GHz Delided    Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero    RAM: Corsair Vengence 2*4GB    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970    PSU: Corsair RM650    Boot Drive: Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD   Case: NZXT H440 Red and Black 

Cooling: EK PWM D5 Pump & EK 140ML RES Combo unit , EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block , 360mm Alphacool Radiator , 3 Noctua NF-F12 Fans on the radiator , Some fancy fittings

Sorry brother, I lost hope looking for watercooling parts about a yr ago when I was planning to upgrade to a watercooling system. Had to go ahead with a closed loop solution(Corsair H100i/80i/etc). If you want build a custom waterloop, its better to ship it internationally.

• 2 weeks later...

i know a guy who can hook you up wiht those without you needing to handle custosm etc.... but would be crazy ass expensive or better mod a car rad

I am trying to save money.That's why I am not getting it shipped internationally.

i like the product page on www.sctindia.com where it says they manufacture:

Cooling kits..............

Water blocks..........

Pumps..............

...and pepper spray

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

What kinda watercooling are you looking at?

flipkart

amazon.in

theitdepot

they all sell closed loop water cooling kits, not for a very large sum

• i5-4670 ,ASUS Z87 ,8GB HyperX,ASUS GTX 660 OC,Cooler master 310 Elite,256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 750GB Seagate 500Gb Seagate,250GB Seagate,Coolermaster 750,23" LG,Stock coolers,Microsoft Combo 200,CMStorm Sentinel ADVANCE,Logitech 623,Windows 8.1 x64

• 2 years later...

I am also in India and want to water cool an i7 and Zotac 1060 amp and if possible hyper fury ram

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you try from Ali Express. I'm not sure whether branded things like EK or Swiftech are available and even if they are available no one could guarantee you that they are legitimate. There is brand called Barrow that is available. You have to carefully pick your parts and order them and they take forever(20 or 20+ days to reach).

• 2 months later...

www.voltedpc.com has all parts, they also do custom builds.

You should go with AIOs less maintenance and cost!(Source I am Indian and I sell PC parts and I would sell water cooling parts if I had demand for them.(Just a small business providing great vfm).

My Rigs:

Spoiler

System 1:

Spoiler

Purpose: Gaming

OS: Windows 10 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 | Mobo: Asrock B150M Pro4 Hyper | GPU: MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G | Storage: 120GB SSD ADATA + 1 TB Seagate Baracuda | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz | PSU: 600 Watt Cooler Master B600 | Display: LG 24MP88HM-S FHD Monitor | Accessories: ASUS Cerberus Gaming KB & Mouse Kit

System 2:

Spoiler

Purpose - NAS/Virtualization

OS: Ubuntu KDE 18.04 | CPU: Core i3 4130 | Mobo: Gigabyte H81M DS2 | RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | PSU: Corsair VS550 | DVD Drive: LG DVD Multi | Display: Acer G195HQ | Storage: 4TB 1+1+2 | Accessories: Logitech Classic K100 & Leviathan ELE G1 Gaming Mouse.

Laptop: Lenovo Essentials B490

Spoiler

Purpose: Server - HP ProLiant DL360 Gen5

OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 | CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5440 4 Cores | RAM : 16 GB DDR2 ECC | Storage: 146GB SAS Disk

Sound System: Creative SBS A-120 2.1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2015 at 1:17 AM, 4b33r said:

Hello,

Greetings,

There are only around 5 indians on the forum and help from them would be highly appreciated.I want to buy watercooling parts in India and don't want to get it shipped internationally as that would cost quite a lot.I checked on every site I could think of but still no luck.I tried some local PC markets but they said in India you would have to mod a car radiator to watercool your PC and they cost around 400 USD.Is there any way I could get parts in India?
Thank you.

I found something on amazon india . It's called water cooling kit . hope its helpful

On 2/23/2015 at 11:47 AM, 4b33r said:

Hello,

Greetings,

Thank you.

Try this, you may have to make a few compromises, but it's much cheaper. https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits/hard-tubing-series

Their soft tubing kits are even cheaper, and Aluminium fluid gaming also has graphics card support.