Sleeving Color Scheme

iTonyy

I'm planning on sleeving my power supply and I know I want a blue theme with white accents but I can't really make up my mind on what kind of combination I want.

I made up a few examples of the 24 pin and 8 pin

Let me know what you guys think. I'm personally leaning towards either 1 or 2 for 24 pin and 2 for 8 pin.

24 pin -

2cf7alt.png

8 pin -

1z53c0p.png

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

24-pin: No. 8

8-pin: No. 2

I like that the best.

I agree with this post. No. 8 for 24-pin and No. 2 for 8-pin gets my vote.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

IMO No. 1 and 1

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

If I was going to light it up, I'd consider 8 but I'm going with UV so that much white takes away from the effect.

I'm undecided whether I want the center to be blue or white. If its blue, I prefer 1 and if white then 2.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem