Cool things to plug into your PC?

MLG Doge

USB Butt Plugs

(LinusTech)

I had an idea for how to make one work!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

powered USB 3.0 Hub ignore all these useless ideas

Well if you want to be a killjoy...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yay pet rock!

My last five ran away.

Funny thing is that I got one of these for one of my cousins a few years back xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yay pet rock!

My last five ran away.

I can't get over the fact that that's an iBook g4 Titanium...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

A HD5450 along with 2 old VGA monitors you can get for free, If you have another PCI-e Slot, Just for the looks of MOAR MONITORS!
https://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-hd545xzqh2

Or just a powered USB hub, You never know when you need one.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

A quote from the my pet rock on amazon... 

I spent ages training mine and it had just about mastered "sit" and "stay" and unfortunately I went on holiday. leaving it with a tin-opener, a pack of batteries and a book on geology.

When I returned home, instead of being greeted by an excited pet rock all eager to play, there was a stony silence.

It had died. I tried CPR and that thing with the two irons that they use on the telly but rigor mortis had already set in.

I wept for days.

I buried it in the garden, in a nice place in the rockery, with a little headstone.

The lads from the Barber Shop sang Rock Of Ages over it and we all sat around eating rock cakes and listening to loud music, its favourite when it was learning to "stay." You'll know exactly what it was.- that's right - Lithuanian folk dances. We all wept and got a bit stoned.

I suppose I'll get another one eventually but I'm not sure if I can go through all that pain again.

3532219+_5c76e389e8c149dfbe35fc31fd4dc5f

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014