Pokemon Pearl restarting game which starter

themaniac

So I'm going to restart my game and I'm trying to decide which starter chimchar, turtwig, or piplup so far I've decided on jolteon and gengar for my party so which starter should I choose and also if you have any recommendation for what other Pokemon I should have in my party please tell me

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Turtwig is OP

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So I'm going to restart my game and I'm trying to decide which starter chimchar, turtwig, or piplup so far I've decided on jolteon and gengar for my party so which starter should I choose and also if you have any recommendation for what other Pokemon I should have in my party please tell me

Don't double post.

"Rawr XD"

Don't double post.

I didn't try to
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Don't double post.

I didn't try to

Dang it stupid tablet stop double posting

Spoiler

Chimchar, because fire pokemon are hard to come by, and infernape is a badass martial arts style pokemon when fully evolved.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I love piplup :)

Turtwig OP

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Thanks for the help so i've decided to go for chimchar also I can be a rouli too would it be a good idea to also have him in the party

Spoiler

Thanks for the help so i've decided to go for chimchar also I can be a rouli too would it be a good idea to also have him in the party

You can't have riolu til much later in the game unless you trade

You can't have riolu til much later in the game unless you trade

i got riolu in an earlier game and move him too my heartgold game including eevee both are level 5 and under but would it be a good idea to have him in the party
Spoiler

i got riolu in an earlier game and move him too my heartgold game including eevee both are level 5 and under but would it be a good idea to have him in the party

yes, in my last 2 pokemon playthroughs (white 2 & Y) i had him as my second pokemon and stayed in my party till the end. and it'll come in handy for the 1st gym which is rock type.

yes, in my last 2 pokemon playthroughs (white 2 & Y) i had him as my second pokemon and stayed in my party till the end. and it'll come in handy for the 1st gym which is rock type.

OK thanks
Spoiler

also any recommendation for the last two spots in the party
Spoiler

also any recommendation for the last two spots in the party

maybe shinx or another electric type for water/flying types that chimchar and riolu are weak to and starly for fly. also bidoof as an HM slave and water moves. you can get them in the first routes.

maybe shinx for water/flying types that chimchar and riolu are weak to and starly for fly. also bidoof as an HM slave and water moves. you can get them in the first routes.

OK thanks
Spoiler

maybe shinx or another electric type for water/flying types that chimchar and riolu are weak to and starly for fly. also bidoof as an HM slave and water moves. you can get them in the first routes.

do you know of good ways to increase riolu's happiness quickly and easily?

Edit: nevermind i just moved him to my heart gold game and fed him a bunch of vitamins 

Spoiler