Help Computer Psu Dead? (Corsair RM 1000w)

So i was just playing games on my pc, and it ramdomly shuts down. After turning it on you can hear the psu making some crackling noises (like electric) and now it wont boot up, but the motherboard will have its led on button lit to green and when turning it on now it will make like 2 clicking sounds and wont boot anyhing. Doing the paper clip test on the psu it just makes to 2 clickign sounds. Is it broken? 

chances are yes, do you have another power cord? i wouldn't try to fix a psu. rma as soon as you can. Corsair will know better than us. 

Ive tried my power cord on my other pc and it works on it. when turning on the pc the psu will make 2 clicks and does nothing. Should i return the psu? ive been using it for like 5months

Ive tried my power cord on my other pc and it works on it. when turning on the pc the psu will make 2 clicks and does nothing. Should i return the psu? ive been using it for like 5months

Yes, definitely. A good PSU should last years. I've heard that the RM PSU's had bad quality components.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Careful you don't short your motherboard constantly trying to turn it on. 

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom.CPU: i5 6600k w/ H100i

PSU: Corsair RM 850GPU:  GTX 980 Ti Case: NZXT 820 Full Tower

Careful you don't short your motherboard constantly trying to turn it on. 

My motherboard has its on button lit (green) Msi sli plus. So i dont think i short my motherboard, also i tried turning it on like a few times, is that a bad thing?