Is it just me or has the prices on hardware been on the rise?

ObeseWalrus

I have noticed(in Denmark at least) that the prices has been rising quite a bit, is this happening for anyone else?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

In Slovakia it stagnates so far.. I have seen few jumps and dips in prices but nothing major.

Nope, I live in the land where tech starts out cheap and gets cheaper and cheaper. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

In Slovakia it stagnates so far.. I have seen few jumps and dips in prices but nothing major.

It was stagnant here for a while but now it rises...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Not really, a bit here and there and then it dips somewhere else.

Quiet the opposite... at least for gpu's. I remember when high end gpus used to be 800ish on release a few years back.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Nah, GPU prices are literally plummeting for price to performance compared to previous years, But i cannot say that about the CPU part :/ ,Plus newer Transitions are just expected to come with a hefty price tag like DDR4, More cores etc..

Details separate people.

Well, since December? Yeah. Holidays are over, sales events are over. We may see some Easter specials in a couple of weeks. AND I think we might see a drop in GPU's after early March. March 3rd. But we won't know until we get there.

I don't pay attention to everything but the prices on amd graphics cards were down, but certain ones are on the rise now. Perhaps they're trying to protect the release prices of their new cards.

Noticing it on some parts here...

Also they're selling outdated hardware at full price...

DDR3 ram did sort of doubled in price, I got my 2x4GB kit for what you now pay for a single 4GB stick.

Other than that I haven't noticed that much of a price increase in PC hardware.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.