Gamespot - "Can You Tell The Difference Between PS4, XONE and PC?"

shermantanker

It's cool that you consider anything under 900 low end when that's simply not true.

And here's an steam hardware survey that clearly says that almost 50% of steam users are running on dual core systems.

0Ng6t33.png

You can't take your "average" from tech forums since your average consumer doesn't visit those. Your average consumer goes to wallmart and purchases the first computer with the word gaming on it.

yep. But considering most of those are probably i3,still decent for gaming.

The bigger problem for us is the most popular GPUs are Intel hd4000 and hd3000, lol- so much for being held back by consoles.

The bigger problem for us is the most popular GPUs are Intel hd4000 and hd3000, lol- so much for being held back by consoles.

Well it does cost money to get a dGPU that isn't half-assed.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

It's cool that you consider anything under 900 low end when that's simply not true. 

And here's an steam hardware survey that clearly says that almost 50% of steam users are running on dual core systems.

0Ng6t33.png

You can't take your "average" from tech forums since your average consumer doesn't visit those. Your average consumer goes to wallmart and purchases the first computer with the word gaming on it.

Most people on Steam don't even have a gaming setup at all, they often times have a low end laptop or something of the sort. There are a lot of people on Steam that couldn't really be called PC gamers. I was speaking about the people that are really into it. 

Lol'ed hard when the sheep came up..

Also facepalmed twice as hard when they ruined 3 monitors with black tape.

The video is a fail all together dont test this with a game like unity with frame rate is so inconsistent its hard to tell what is pc when game just runs like shit anyway on all platforms. 

True but if you add up all dedicated video cards it far out numbers people who use onboard. The only reason the Intel 400 is so high is anyone buying a laptop is likely using it. 

I just have one wish, let the LTT crew do the same test and see, if they can tell the difference, because I'm pretty sure they can! :D That would be an awesome episode!

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/