New Build, first and only BSOD, maybe help?

devish

I need some help with my new build and its first bsod, i am sad inside and wish for a little assitance.

My Build:

Windows 8.1 64bit
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
128GB Crucial MX100
600 Watt Corsair CX Series
AMD FX Series FX-8350
8GB (2x 4096MB) G.Skill SNIPER DDR3-1866be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1
STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Dumb File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Jl9lY3cIkFaFhnNU00Q1J1Zjg/view?usp=sh...

plz tell me what more information you need

i just reinstalled the nvidia driver just to make sure, but i dont think its related.

thx for any help 

crash1.txt

crash1.txt

Can you just take a photo of the BSOD and upload a photo of the screen w/ error?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Can you just take a photo of the BSOD and upload a photo of the screen w/ error?

i cant reprodruce the bsod, so i only got the info from bluescreenviewer

donnomanhdse7.png

i cant reprodruce the bsod, so i only got the info from bluescreenviewer

donnomanhdse7.png

Make sure that all your drivers/antivirus is up to date.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I just installed the Nvidia Driver, since everything else was covered by win 8.1 and i use the windows firewall/antivir solution.

Hmm, on the mainboard driver site there is nothing worthfull of downloading, just beta bios drivers :/

Yeah, try updating drivers. And did you modify your ram clock speed? Default operation speed is usually at 1333 mhz which is safe with your ram, but if you want to make the speed stock, you need to properly match the timings with the stock speed. Some improperly timed ram can cause BSOD. Oh and make sure your ram is properly placed in the sockets too.

Yeah, try updating drivers. And did you modify your ram clock speed? Default operation speed is usually at 1333 mhz which is safe with your ram, but if you want to make the speed stock, you need to properly match the timings with the stock speed. Some improperly timed ram can cause BSOD. Oh and make sure your ram is properly placed in the sockets too.

i will update amd driver from the gigabite webseite, i didnt change the ram clock speed, its around 1600 atm from stock mainboard settings. i use the recommended slots ddr3_1 and ddr3_2, see picture attached.

pic3gka5.png

i will update amd driver from the gigabite webseite, i didnt change the ram clock speed, its around 1600 atm from stock mainboard settings. i just slot 2 und 4, since my cpu fan is a bite placetaking, see picture attached.

pic3gka5.png

This isn't related to the BSOD, but I really think that your CPU cooler should be blowing toward the back of the case.

Sig under construction.

This isn't related to the BSOD, but I really think that your CPU cooler should be blowing toward the back of the case.

ye i know :( need to change that in the near future, was in a hurry

edit. u suggest to let it suck air from the top free space right?

ye i know :( need to change that in the near future, was in a hurry

edit. u suggest to let it suck air from the top free space right?

I'm not sure we're entirely understanding each other.

I think that the fan of the cooler should be facing right - taking air from the front of the case, and exhausting it where the case fan on the left is.

Sig under construction.

I'm not sure we're entirely understanding each other.

I think that the fan of the cooler should be facing right - taking air from the front of the case, and exhausting it where the case fan on the left is.

makes perfect sence, need to check if i can turn it that way, thx for the tip

makes perfect sence, need to check if i can turn it that way, thx for the tip

You're welcome. It should turn that way because it should be designed to face that way - as far as I know.

Sig under construction.