Ultimate CS GO PC

lol 2k to play something that can run on a moldy paper napkin

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Overkill? CS:GO isn't that difficult to run

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

way overkill for any resolution of csgo...

why....

why....

why...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I think you should be aware there are other options apart from razer peripherals

I think you should be aware there are other options apart from razer peripherals

I already own a duckyshine 3 tkl and cmstorm quickfire rapid with a roccat kone pure, i just want these too.

well your razer stuff ain't ps/2 so there will be input lag (atleast I read somewhere that ps/2 has no input lag)

Oh and there are waaay better games than cs go, it's a complete shit, cs 1.6 or nothing

You're paying $1900 when a buddy of mine spent $1000, or just there over and can play CS:GO on max settings and get far over 60 FPS, this is so much overkill for just one game.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

way overkill for any resolution of csgo...

why....

why....

why...

that is what i am going for

I already own a duckyshine 3 tkl and cmstorm quickfire rapid with a roccat kone pure, i just want these too.

but why?

You're paying $1900 when a buddy of mine spent $1000, or just there over and can play CS:GO on max settings and get far over 60 FPS, this is so much overkill for just one game.

I'm paying more fore a damn sexy rig

I've had 2 razer mice break on me within 5 months each and a friend whose razer blackwidow keeps sticking; what you have is probably better.

Woo!

it looks cool so i figured why not

but youre wasting money...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm paying more fore a damn sexy rig

Most games don't factor "damn sexiness" into performance, but whatever

I've had 2 razer mice break on me within 5 months each and a friend whose razer blackwidow keeps sticking; what you have is probably better.

i have a razer naga and deathstalker that are 2 years old and still going strong as the day i got them, so i have no problem trusting razer.

it looks cool so i figured why not

It's such a waste of money if you're only going to be playing CS:GO, I hope you ARE planning on playing some other games as well?

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

i have a razer naga and deathstalker that are 2 years old and still going strong as the day i got them, so i have no problem trusting razer.

Even more reason for you to save money on peripherals and either just save or spend more on a better rig.

Why isn't there price data for the ssd, cpu cooler, or motherboard? do you already have them?

Woo!

but youre wasting money...

that's not really an issue 

i have a decent job and no girlfriend or kids to take my cash so i just buy things i think is cool and these would be a very nice addition to what i have.

What do you guys think about my ultimate CS GO PC build.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W4FDTW

Lol I guess you posted this for the criticism.

Answer: It's great 

It's such a waste of money if you're only going to be playing CS:GO, I hope you ARE planning on playing some other games as well?

i plan on reusing my 2tb hdd with all of my other games on it

CS go is what ill mainly be playing along with some battlefield and whatever else i pick up

i plan on reusing my 2tb hdd with all of my other games on it

CS go is what ill mainly be playing along with some battlefield and whatever else i pick up

Well then I'd say it's great for that, I would have cried if it was only for CS:GO.

Even more reason for you to save money on peripherals and either just save or spend more on a better rig.

Why isn't there price data for the ssd, cpu cooler, or motherboard? do you already have them?

i haven't purchased this yet

I don't know what is going on, the link works fine for me.