[US-Newegg] Acer B286HK (4K 60Hz) $379

Octavialicious

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009659

Pretty good deal, wonder how it stacks up against the Samsung U28D590 

Keep in mind the Samsung one will get freesync, so if you have an AMD card that's something to consider

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

hmm very very nice! now is it worth it to get a 4K monitor or wait for the ROG swift to come down in price?

(my set up is in the sig)

Get this now, the ROG swift won't come down anytime soon as it has almost no competition.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Keep in mind the Samsung one will get freesync

Where did you red that? Do you know if the asus pb287q will aslo get it since it uses the same panel?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Where did you red that? Do you know if the asus pb287q will aslo get it since it uses the same panel?

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8741/amd-announces-upcoming-samsung-freesync-displays

It arrives in march (or it should) and not sure, Samsung is working with AMD but I'm not sure if Asus is doing anything

I got some good luck haha. I bought the monitor before they announced it :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8741/amd-announces-upcoming-samsung-freesync-displays

It arrives in march (or it should) and not sure, Samsung is working with AMD but I'm not sure if Asus is doing anything

I got some good luck haha. I bought the monitor before they announced it :)

Oh, but it doesn't say the current monitors will be updated... I think that would require shipping them to the factory. it's possible that only the ones produced from then on will include freesync.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Oh, but it doesn't say the current monitors will be updated... I think that would require shipping them to the factory. it's possible that only the ones produced from then on will include freesync.

Pretty sure it does. It may not be on that one link, but I have read numerous times the old monitors are getting FreeSync. Also, the samsung monitor I was talking about was at the freesync booth at CES 

Purchased this monitor... Reviews looked good, and I presume it's similar to the Acer XB monitor that Linus reviewed (the one he checked out had G-sync, but I think thats the major difference).

4-7 day free shipping, and no tax was a pleasant surprise. 

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME