Mechanical Keyboard ~115$

WaterGun

Heyo guys, here I'am today once again hoping that you guys help me choose a new keyboard.

First off, I've never had a mechanical keyboard before, I've used a SteelSeries 6GV2 with blacks before, I did not like it as the keys are kinda hard. That was the only one I've used, I think I prefer browns over blues and reds cuz I dont want that ammount of noise with blues and not the softness of reds.

Keep in mind I'am in Portugal and I'd like to get it somewhere here if possible or on amazon uk / ebay.

Heres a little quiz to help you guys help me :)

Budget: ~115$

Layout: Can be any layout.

Format: Full

Switches:Brown

Usage: Gaming, some typing now and again.

Extras:Backlight (I have a Steelseries Sensei which is orange illuminated and I'd like to have something similar looking), and should not be too futuristic looking, just casual minimalist design.

Thanks again in advance, you guys have allways been great before! :D

I would recommend looking up some CM Storm Quickfire boards and choosing your favorite out of them. (TK, Rapid-i and Ultimate have backlighting)

Oh boy oh boy definitely good looking keyboards, out of the keyboards they have I'd choose the Ultimate or the Quick Fire XT if the price difference is bigger.

EDIT: I think its better for me to get a keyboard with a PT layout, even tho thats not decisive I really like the Ozone Strike Pro, even tho I can get the CM Storm ones, all the models are out of stock here O.o

EDIT2:Found a store nearby with all the CM Storm models available... humm

EDIT3:I think I will prefer the Ozone Strike Pro cuz its cheaper than the CM Storm keyboards and it has a PT layout :)

Oh boy oh boy definitely good looking keyboards, out of the keyboards they have I'd choose the Ultimate or the Quick Fire XT if the price difference is bigger.

EDIT: I think its better for me to get a keyboard with a PT layout, even tho thats not decisive I really like the Ozone Strike Pro, even tho I can get the CM Storm ones, all the models are out of stock here O.o

EDIT2:Found a store nearby with all the CM Storm models available... humm

EDIT3:I think I will prefer the Ozone Strike Pro cuz its cheaper than the CM Storm keyboards and it has a PT layout :)

You should be aware that the Ozone Strike Pro has a small wrist rest thing that is plastic and might get in your way since it is not removable. You might look for a wrist rest in the future if you decide to even get one. I personally wouldn't like a plastic wrist rest but it is up to you. Basically, your may eventually not like the plastic wrist rest and it would get in your way if you did decide to get an actual wrist rest.

You should be aware that the Ozone Strike Pro has a small wrist rest thing that is plastic and might get in your way since it is not removable. You might look for a wrist rest in the future if you decide to even get one. I personally wouldn't like a plastic wrist rest but it is up to you. Basically, your may eventually not like the plastic wrist rest and it would get in your way if you did decide to get an actual wrist rest.

Yea, I have seen that, but since I do not intend to use a wrist rest anyway I think I'am gonna be alright, I'ma try the keyboard first before purchasing it or just switch it up after purchasing, I will also look into the CM Quickfire Ultimate with Browns/Red backlight as listed on their website. Or even the Quickfire XT without any backlight. 

EDIT:I think I'm sold, I'm gonna give an extra 5€ and get the CM Quickfire Ultimate with Brown switches and Red Backlight. On the store I'm gonna purchase the keyboard the Ozone Strike Pro is 93,70€ and the CM Quickfire Ultimate is 97,90€. Almost no other store here sells the CM keyboards or they are all out of stock... So no way for me to choose which store has the lowest price...

EDIT2:Can you put a wrist rest on the CM Quickfire Ultimate?

Ah alright thanks. I just called the store and they do have them in stock, now its just a matter of picking it up. aaaaand getting used to the US layout. :P

I just bought the CM Quickfire Ultimate and its amazing, the sound of the browns its just outstanding. Now its just a matter of getting used to it.

My old "Enter" used to occupied 2 rows/columns, this one only occupies 1 row.

Thanks everyone!