What is the best 750ti without a 6 pin power connector?

Fate

My friend has a prebuilt PC (sigh) and he wants to actually play decently demanding games and his power supply is pretty bad of course, so I need to find out what the best 750ti is without a 6 pin power connector is so he can just plug and play. I was thinking the EVGA one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-02gp43751kr

He has a 1440x900 monitor and an A6-3650 btw.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I vote EVGA.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I vote EVGA.

Thats two votes for EVGA

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

EVGA <3

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

4 votes for EVGA

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

EVGA all the way.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

EVGA, it's at six votes now.

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

Something with like a black/grey heatsink cover, 1 fan, and is a "superclocked" version. I think I just saw one today in fact... Oh, that was in my computer!

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

My little brother has the Zotac GTX 750 Ti. Ugly as all sin, but silent as can be. This is probably the first Zotac purchase in the family, so i was skeptical of it. Their CS is not the best, and the card's S/N was not recognized by their online warranty registration, but about 4 hours of sending emails back and forth, we ended up getting that issue resolved. Still, not a bad little card. 

Just thought i'd throw Zotac in the ring for the first time ever, lol.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

My little brother has the Zotac GTX 750 Ti. Ugly as all sin, but silent as can be. This is probably the first Zotac purchase in the family, so i was skeptical of it. Their CS is not the best, and the card's S/N was not recognized by their online warranty registration, but about 4 hours of sending emails back and forth, we ended up getting that issue resolved. Still, not a bad little card. 

Just thought i'd throw Zotac in the ring for the first time ever, lol.

nooooooooooooo! THIS WAS AN ALL EVGA RESPONSE!!!!!

lol

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

nooooooooooooo! THIS WAS AN ALL EVGA RESPONSE!!!!!

lol

I mean....umm.... EVGA. Yeah, go EVGA.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.