Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Nitro portal

Please create a form on Google Docs or something.

Quote me when you've done this and I'll happily contribute.

Sig under construction.

How long have you coded for - One month

What languages do you code - Python

Future goals - To actually be bothered to try and learn it

It seems impossible until it's done.

lol if you want i can teach you? :D i am decent at HTML and CSS 

I learnt HTML like 2 years ago and it was really boring :/

How long have you coded for - Since 2009

what languages do you code - C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, PHP and a few I don't want to brag about (html, vb, snakes, etc)

future goals or projects - Finish my web bot project 

<html>

<style>

body{

background:#798;

font-family;arial;

}

</style>

<body>

<h1>Test 1...2...3...</h1>

</body>

</html>

Whats that suppose to mean?

All you're doing it setting the font to arial and creating a huge heading saying 'Test 1...2...3...

Very basic stuff that a 5 year old could learn there xD

About a year?

learning python

know a little C++

HTML, CSS

also did a little gamemaker, but that doesn't really count because it's not real coding

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

nice i am going to learn c++ soon any tips? :D

Don't go in too deep and if you don't understand how to fix memory leaks and problems like that, come back to it later so you don't confuse yourself. 

Edit:

If you get stuck after 1 tutorial/book/page/etc, go on to something simpler like c# or java. 

How long have you coded for - About 2 - 2.5 or so years, Im on and off when coding.

what languages do you code - (In order what I learned) Lua, Java, HTML, CSS, Javascript, C#, Some PHP.

future goals or projects - Working on a game in c# right now. Going to start getting into more android development soon. I hope.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

How long have you coded for - 5 years

what languages do you code - 

C++ (primary)

C#

LabVIEW

PICAXE Basic

Unity Script (javascript)

Lua

Matlab

future goals or projects - 

Learn assembly code

Learn OpenGL specification.

Develop a cross-platform C++ game engine.

Learn Direct3D 12 API when released.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

How long have you coded for - 4 years

what languages do you code - java (mostly), C#

future goals or projects - learn C++ and JS and make a damn game

How long have you coded for - 7/8 years not quite sure :)

what languages do you code -  my first was java, then c++, basic, html 5, php, css and then c#

future goals or projects - A couple of unfinished games that need to be finished and published. Improve on blender and c#

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I do it professionally, kind of. I'm often too busy to actually write code any more, but I maintain standards and boss people around.

How long have you coded for - 10+ years

what languages do you code - Whatever I need. For personal fun, I'm currently dicking around in Eiffel, but have done commercial projects in C, Java, Javascript, PHP, F#, R, Lisp/Scheme, ActionScript, Objective C, C++, C#, VB, Python, Lua, COBOL, Haskell and Fortran. Done personal projects in a smattering of other languages - first languages I learned were VB6, LOGO, GML and Ruby (the variant used in RPG Maker).

future goals or projects - One personal project that is currently under non-disclosure while I negotiate funding, but it's very cool. My ciew of programming is - it's just a tool to get me a great product and experience. And I have a great product on it's way :)

Well I'm doing a masters in Computer Science (didn't quite do so well with my bachelors in Aerospace Engineering).
I guess that I really started to program (review before my first semester) around December 2013. 

I'm pretty productive with:
C++, Python

I just need minor lookups for:

Objective C, C

Currently learning:

HTML,CSS,Javascript for a project in my software engineering course (my group have to make a website, generally speaking it's for finding and posting listings for found/lost pets).

My goals:

Become fluent with Objective-C and be able to develop my own iOS apps (without following tutorials on team treehouse). 

Hahahaha, not quite a programmer though, aero eng. If school experience counts as experience for programming then here we go:

-Started back in 2006

-Known: Turing, Java, C++, C-- (some course i had to take in 1st year, was aparently a pre-requisite for C++), did some Fortran, Matlab, I guess Mathcad if you can count that, Doing some Labview, Ansys and FEA but I don't think its true programming but these are programs designed for analysis but are black boxes so the user has to program some purpose/function into.

-Future Goals: Get better at C++, Fortran and get better at Matlab/Ansys/FEA maybe develop a new analysis software or learn more machine level code for research in fields of defence, AI,steampunck space tech, etc. 

Actually a side note (kind of cool): A professor of mine (obsessed with steam punk) wants to use memristors to copy machine level code for self deploying 3D printers and such. Kind of Cool, I joked about making a monolith and sending it out there :v

Okay jokes aside kinda fun, I am pretty impressed at the community skill level. Hope no one feels disrespected :)

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

How long have you coded for - About 5 years

what languages do you code - (btw this doesn't nessecarily mean I'm fluent in them, just that I code in them fairly often) GML, bash, batch, LUA, Python and Javascript

future goals or projects - Learn C++, x86 assembley, objective C and finish building my sandbox game

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15