Google Drive program that syncs multiple accounts

HmtVKw9x

I'm looking for a program that's similar to Google Drive for Desktop (So you can browse to your cloud files and upload from the default Windows file manager). The default Google Drive software can only sync one account at a time though. But I have two accounts: one for school and one for personal use. Is there a program that can sync multiple accounts at once? (Preferably free)

You can share any folder with all of cloud services I know. Google, One, Dropbox. I use only Google drive but my both main accounts (personal and hobby) share one folder which contains my Masters thesis notes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hi,

Syncing multiple accounts to one computer with Google Drive

But here's a solution:
(This at least works in OS X, I'll leave it to someone else to figure it out on other operating systems)

Short version:
Setup multiple user-accounts on your computer, setup Google Drive client software under each user-account, syncing with a different Google account from each one. Share the folders with your main account. As long as you keep the other user-accounts logged in, Google Drive will keep syncing for all the accounts you've set up.

Details:
1. Install Google Drive
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/...

2. Add another user account on your system
Apple - Support

3. Setup Google Drive for under each account on your system, use adifferentGoogle account for each one
Install Google Drive on your Mac/PC

4. Give access to the second accounts Google Drive folder to your main account
Mac Basics: File Sharing (lots of details about sharing here, but all you really need to do is change the file permissions on the folder)

5. Add a link to the second Google Drive folder in your main account
In terminal:
ln -s /Users/<second username>/Google\ Drive/ Google\ Drive\ -\ Work

OR

Use this ;

https://www.insynchq.com/