Carmageddon (Public BETA /w Multiplayer)

SkilledRebuilds

Steam store - http://store.steampowered.com/app/249380

So if you haven’t already, give yer life partner a quick peck on the cheek and then SLING ‘EM OUT.

Get yourself parked in front of the PC with a six pack and a box of man-size tissues… because today it’s all about YOU and the Worldwide Carmageddon Community cumming together for a massive ORGY of red hot throbbing HARD-RAMMING ACTION. You show us your Piledriver and we’ll show you our Cunning Stunt! Is that a Repulsificator in your pocket or are you just Ejaculating? OMG check out that PELVIC THRUST – quick, hit the Pause Button and JIZZ all over their WRECKED’ EM!

The PUBLIC BETA release is the WHOLE DAMN GAME. It’s got Career Mode, Freeplay and Multiplayer. It’s got all the Achievements and Challenges. It’s got a full complement of cars, levels and arenas. And it’s got the Smelly Bush collectibles too! THAT’S PUBICWANG!

So don’t forget, it’s the PUBLIC PUBIC BETA* – we want you to play, play, play and tell us what you think! Go to the thread in the forums and natter about the game, or contact us through our support system if you spot anything amiss!

/I'm on early access so I already knew about it, yet had not seen a LTT post about it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Well that's interesting, doesn't look as good as it should in 2015.

Really liked carmeggedon 2 though.

Well that's interesting, doesn't look as good as it should in 2015.

Really liked carmeggedon 2 though.

Agreed,.. was slated for 2013 originally,... but that was unlikely anyway.

GPU optimizations are also yet to be done... (works okay, but not great)

Screenies like that on the steam page,.. make the game unplayable for a lot of users.

Beta...after all.

But with Medium-High game options, it's quite a fun blast.

Forums have proper in-game option recommendations for pleasant visuals and smooth fps.

Game may work great for you off the bat, but I had to reduce things for playability.

Needs some more work, but for what it is so far, it's a lot of fun!

Game also has replay functionality, great for recordings. (Vid below is picture in picture,...footage before beta)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz