Elder Scrolls Online will add paid-for health, XP boost potions "This gives the player a choice."

GeneralTheoryOfBadassery

If the HP pots are weaker than player-made ones, that's very good.  Often times cash shop potions are far superior to player made ones (for example Vindictus's cash potions could be used while moving).  And XP boosts always make sense for a cash shop.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Meh. When the game first came out, I was like "Well, OH YEAH. I love Skyrim so playing this would be great :D " Then I heard about the monthly subscription about 15$ (which is too much for me, and I beleive too much for nearly everyone who is a student) and I said "Argh.. Why don`t they make it a one time payment of 60$? Then I would buy it."

And now here it is, turned into something like, I don`t know, Knight Online ?  I didn`t really like Massive Multiplayer Online games anyways. I can`t enjoy them. I don`t enjoy grinding in that way even though I enjoy grinding in, lets say, Skyrim (improving smithing skill as a very basic example, can be considered "grinding").

I think I will wait for the TES:VI  :mellow:

EDIT: SHIT, I QUOTED MYSELF ACCIDENTLY AND I CANT DELETE IT. SORRY

EDIT2: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN`T DELETE MY OWN COMMENT? DARN IT.

they could have been rolling in money if they just made the game pay once only at the beginning, and made a copy of Skyrim

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Are they joking ? since when is health and XP boosts "customisation and convenience" options. You call health boosts "convenience" options ? Seriously ?

This is totally pay to win. It's extremely sad that one of the best RPG franchises has been run into the ground by money grubbing men in suits.

Eh dude, read maybe?

If the HP pots are weaker than player-made ones, that's very good.  Often times cash shop potions are far superior to player made ones (for example Vindictus's cash potions could be used while moving).  And XP boosts always make sense for a cash shop.

It isn't necessarily just about which is "more powerful" though. Haven't played the game since the beta so I don't know, but from other mmos availability matters just as much as potential power. In other words, if its a pain in the butt to make the potions that are more powerful than bought ones, just their existence doesn't make the bought ones ok.

I do look forward to being able to try it out again. But I don't have high hopes for it being fun to play based on all the reviews of the gameplay, regardless of if the b2p model is implemented well or not.