OPEN back headphone suggestions (150$ or less)

Darkinstinct
Go to solution Solved by Darkinstinct,

Alight I just Ordered the ATH-AD700X's hope they dont suck.

Alight I just Ordered the ATH-AD700X's hope they dont suck.

if you think they suck then you suck

Kappa

if you think they suck then you suck

Kappa

Are you taking over resident asshat while I'm ded? 

Are you taking over resident asshat while I'm ded? 

Hope so, I'm bored.

Hope so, I'm bored.

Allergies and man flu, pretty ded, on a side note, I used three gallons of animal fat to put tires on my moms Audi. 

Allergies and man flu, pretty ded, on a side note, I used three gallons of animal fat to put tires on my moms Audi. 

Tough shit, take some Clariton.

Tough shit, take some Clariton.

I am a fleshy mass of pain killers and Zyrtec. 

Why are you getting this boom arm with built-in XLR cable for your USB mic?

because its a cheap arm and i can just cut the XLR cable to get it off, its got better reviews than any other ones and the arm length fits my desk well. I spent a while looking over my options and this one was the best value, all i have to do is cut that cable off the arm.

because its a cheap arm and i can just cut the XLR cable to get it off, its got better reviews than any other ones and the arm length fits my desk well. I spent a while looking over my options and this one was the best value, all i have to do is cut that cable off the arm.

You can literally get the same thing minus the unnecessary shock mount and XLR cable for half the price: http://www.amazon.com/NEEWER-Microphone-Suspension-Scissor-Stand/dp/B00DY1F2CS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424042200&sr=8-1&keywords=boom+arm 

You can literally get the same thing minus the unnecessary shock mount and XLR cable for half the price: http://www.amazon.com/NEEWER-Microphone-Suspension-Scissor-Stand/dp/B00DY1F2CS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424042200&sr=8-1&keywords=boom+arm 

But I wanted the shock mount, if I got that one then I would be buying the shock mount separately 

so i got the headset and its amazing but now i need to save up for an AMP/DAC

Not merely good, but AMAZING?  :)

so i got the headset and its amazing but now i need to save up for an AMP/DAC

Why bother if it's already amazing.

Why bother if it's already amazing.

Not merely good, but AMAZING?  :)

It’s amazing but my computer doesn’t have the power needed, after turning everything up its still not loud enough, I used my friends AMP and man did it make these headphones shine so I know it’s my computer that’s bottlenecking them.

It’s amazing but my computer doesn’t have the power needed, after turning everything up its still not loud enough, I used my friends AMP and man did it make these headphones shine so I know it’s my computer that’s bottlenecking them.

What is it about computers and their shit audio; my Sony Walkman from 2003 can drive my headphones, let alone my motherboard.

What is it about computers and their shit audio; my Sony Walkman from 2003 can drive my headphones, let alone my motherboard.

post-2468-0-39411000-1424056126_thumb.jp

I don’t know but it’s a pretty common complaint, unless you get some 300+ dollar mother board it usually has a completely shit audio output yet sound cards are almost as worthless, AMP/DAC's are pretty amazing investments from what I have heard with all my friends who are much bigger audio enthusiasts than me. I’m just glad I’m not making worthless investments, at least buying these things truly does make a difference in how you experience games and music.