Corsair 450D front dust filter removable?

Hi guys. I don't know how to remove the dust filter from the front panel of my Corsair 450D. I think it is glued rather than a magnetic filter like on the top and bottom? How do I clean it?? Is there anyway to remove it? Thanks

Hi guys. I don't know how to remove the dust filter from the front panel of my Corsair 450D. I think it is glued rather than a magnetic filter like on the top and bottom? How do I clean it?? Is there anyway to remove it? Thanks

I have a 450D. 

Push on the 2 corners on the top of the dust filter, it should pop right off

you can remove the front panel and blow it out  there should be 3 tab inside the case you can push down the remove the front 

Push on the 2 corners on the top of the dust filter, it should pop right off

Actually I'm talking about the black fine mesh itself. I want to wash the dust out, especially the dust stuck in between the aluminium mesh and the fine mesh just behind it. Or are you just supposed to pop the whole front panel off and rinse with water? Thanks guys.

Actually I'm talking about the black fine mesh itself. I want to wash the dust out, especially the dust stuck in between the aluminium mesh and the fine mesh just behind it. Or are you just supposed to pop the whole front panel off and rinse with water? Thanks guys.

I got my 450d about a month ago and I had the same problem, from what i found Its non removable there for "UN-Washable". I'd just recommend running a clothe over the back to get whatt you can out. Although im not 100% sure I do believe you can take the entire front assembly and put it in water without damaging it.

Without having one in front of me I can't be of as much help as I'd like. Normally I'd look at review images as a visual aid but it seems that reviewers don't make good photographers. And while many reviewers say the filter is removeable, they don't specify whether or not it's actually removeable from the panel.

That aside, you should be able to rinse it without issue. Though remember to gently dry the excess water with a towel or cloth then let it sit for at least 30-60 minutes in a way that will let air pass through. Personally when I clean my filters this way I shut down for the night and leave the filters standing against the side of the case.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Thanks everyone for the help. It doesn't look like I can give forum points here so thanks will just have to do :)