Star Wars Battlefront EVEN MORE Rumors 5 DLC's, PROPS, AND MORE

TwistedDictator

Hopefully Geonosis from the first one is in the game. I really need to set up my iMac and play Battlefront.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Yeah, this is more or less a repost.

I reported from a VG247 Article where you reported from the original source.

The has been no updates for the article either

Relink: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/309067-star-wars-battlefront-rumours-campaign-spans-entire-sw-saga/?p=4200417

Like i said. Hype.

You guys know there was battlefront 2 DLC as well right? Stop being so quick to jump on the hate bandwagon. This game is going to be awesome. 

Yeah how dare they make maps after the game is finished. They should just make the game and not add new content till the next game right? 

Look I love Star Wars, a lot, but most of the DLC they make is not made after the game is finished. I don't mind DLC when it's done right, and from what we've seen from EA they don't do it right most of the time.

I'm skeptical about this game and I can already tell there will be people disappointed with it because they are overhyping themselves. I'll probably enjoy it due to the fact that I don't hype up games for myself.

With that said, I hope the game goes great and has a stable release, but people do have the right to be skeptical when it comes to EA.

Final Stand was probably the best thing they've released. 

I do enjoy sniping helicopters with the railgun. I'm THAT guy.

Well they're releasing another DLC for BF4 most likely: 

fd33d2e358.jpg

More than likely that it's a best of battlefield maps DLC. Dice LA haven't released much for battlefield 4 just been doing the CTE. I'm hoping the final dlc will be amazing. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Evolve release unnecessary skin DLC's, everyone flips their ****.

New Battlefront game makes you pay for actual game play content and people are ok with it?

BF Premium is 50$/€ on launch and you get 5 DLC packs with completely different themes, 4 maps each, so that's 20 extra maps, you also got around 4 new weapons per pack, so that's 20 new weapons.

On the other hand, Evolve makes you pay 40€ for all of its DLC, and all you get is some skins and a couple new characters with possibly new/reskinned guns?

You can hate on EA, but i think their Premium pack is really good value, all of the DLC has incredible production quality, all of the maps are incredibly detailed and unique.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I'm not saying its a bad thing. I am just having a hard time figuring out why people are so mad that Evolve released skins labeled as "DLC's", then another game gets released that is making you pay for more playable content and people are slightly less pissed off about it.

In my opinion if you enjoy the game then you should have no problem paying for a DLC. Otherwise why are people complaining in the first place?

the evolve thing was overblown no doubt about that, but is not the same as releasing a season pass for 50$ with all the extra content that a 20$ pass just to add 130$ "worth" (because fuck off with skins valued even at 1$) of extra content on the side, not to mention they shoved those 130$ on release instead of a month or 2 afterward, neither bf3 or bf4 had its dlc available for use on release, only for purchase and that was bf4 only, bf3 premium landed like 8 months after launch

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Yeah, this is more or less a repost.

I reported from a VG247 Article where you reported from the original source.

The has been no updates for the article either

Relink: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/309067-star-wars-battlefront-rumours-campaign-spans-entire-sw-saga/?p=4200417

Like i said. Hype.

The one I posted has more information, more stuff, more detail. There is just a few things that has similartitys. This has MORE leaks. As you can see the title.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Jesus Christ you people. 

Premium was a bad thing? Offering people a, what, 10 dollar discount on all the DLC is a bad thing? Face the music, BF DLC adds a hell of a lot more than a vast majority of the industry ever has. Thats why I gave them Premium for BF3 and BF4. They add another games worth of maps. What, it should be free? Making maps of that scale is cheap and they shouldn't be paid for the extra work? 

Probably memories of this: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/241306/dice-well-never-charge-for-battlefield-maps/ 

I love the work that DICE does, so I'm not bothered paying for DLC, I usually pick it up later down the road anyways when it's cheaper. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

BF Premium is 50$/€ on launch and you get 5 DLC packs with completely different themes, 4 maps each, so that's 20 extra maps, you also got around 4 new weapons per pack, so that's 20 new weapons.

On the other hand, Evolve makes you pay 40€ for all of its DLC, and all you get is some skins and a couple new characters with possibly new/reskinned guns?

You can hate on EA, but i think their Premium pack is really good value, all of the DLC has incredible production quality, all of the maps are incredibly detailed and unique.

Evolve is just ridiculous, there's $60 worth of DLC that's not covered by the season pass, season pass has got to be at least probably $40. 

Probably memories of this: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/241306/dice-well-never-charge-for-battlefield-maps/ 

I love the work that DICE does, so I'm not bothered paying for DLC, I usually pick it up later down the road anyways when it's cheaper. 

he stated clearly that was for bc2 though, never mentioned it applied to future titles, also people pissed off with battlefield are pissed mainly with the changes the series has seens vs the predecessors rather that selling extra content

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

@TwistedDictator what is with the website you always link for gaming news, I went to the about us section found this : 

400ea94dea.png

Then they have an article : 

77f6c3d920.jpg

Rumors *cough* *cough* 

@TwistedDictator what is with the website you always link for gaming news, I went to the about us section found this : 

I used to link others but I started getting email feeds of them so I post there stuff. Also what should I do? Hack the website and change the about ius page :S Go contact them :0 Lastly, im not trying to defend them, how is it click baiting? They are clearly saying its a rumor... nothing more. You should check out WWFC (or what ever they are called) and see how they make total crap up and click bait lol

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

he stated clearly that was for bc2 though, never mentioned it applied to future titles, also people pissed off with battlefield are pissed mainly with the changes the series has seens vs the predecessors rather that selling extra content

Well the first dice game I played was mirrors edge, then I played bf3 and then bf4. I love the work they do on CTE, like the night time maps, siege of shanghai at night time :o Yeah that quote was just probably taken out of context, did DICE publish under EA for bf2? 

I used to link others but I started getting email feeds of them so I post there stuff. Also what should I do? Hack the website and change the about ius page :S Go contact them :0

Yes that would be nice /s, just seems a little hypocritical of them thats all. 

Well the first dice game I played was mirrors edge, then I played bf3 and then bf4. I love the work they do on CTE, like the night time maps, siege of shanghai at night time :o Yeah that quote was just probably taken out of context, did DICE publish under EA for bf2? 

yes, dice has been working for EA before bf existed, EA acquired them by the end of 2008

yes, dice has been working for EA before bf exited, EA acquired them by the end of 2008

Remember when Dice said they wont do PAID DLC'c lol. So much has changed lol

Slick:

In their defense, the DLC really does add a lot of additional content. DICE is still doing DLC right by me. 

Turnip OC'd to 3Hz on air

fd33d2e358.jpg

More than likely that it's a best of battlefield maps DLC. Dice LA haven't released much for battlefield 4 just been doing the CTE. I'm hoping the final dlc will be amazing. 

I would love a "Best of the Best" series from every Battlefield so far. 

I've loved how different the game was under DICE LA. They gave it the TLC it needed. I know the circle jerk is to hate on EA, but I can't really blame EA for the shit that DICE Stockholm pulled and just how broken the game was. EA might have set the deadlines, but man did DICE Stockholm really screw the pooch. 

fd33d2e358.jpg

Night maps will also be part of the DLC, Although I'm not sure of it would be free

I'm starting to miss the old days when i could buy the whole game.

Cool%20Feels%20Bad%20Frog%20Man%20Jacket

Funny because i don't remember when games were always sold as one peice

There were expansion packs for the original battlefield 

DOOM had several expansion packs as well as a sequel a year later

Its nostalgia for a time that never existed friend, because even back in the day content was cut to be put into sequels just like it is now, DLC has replaced the sequel every year model of business

Evolve is still kinda shit tho.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Funny because i don't remember when games were always sold as one peice

There were expansion packs for the original battlefield 

DOOM had several expansion packs as well as a sequel a year later

Its nostalgia for a time that never existed friend, because even back in the day content was cut to be put into sequels just like it is now, DLC has replaced the sequel every year model of business

Evolve is still kinda shit tho.

You must be young then. Back in my day it was different lol

Slick:

You must be young then. Back in my day it was different lol

What day might that be? 

On console, sure most games were whole packages, but extended content has been part of PC gaming for as long as its been around

Their First game had 2? DLCs

Secret Weapons of WWII and some other one, i had both

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Night maps will also be part of the DLC, Although I'm not sure of it would be free

Well they've completely re-done the sky boxes, added a moon to siege of shanghai. Haven't actually got around to playing it myself, I haven't downloaded CTE in a while. I doubt they would release pre-released maps as like night DLC. 

Well they've completely re-done the sky boxes, added a moon to siege of shanghai. Haven't actually got around to playing it myself, I haven't downloaded CTE in a while. I doubt they would release pre-released maps as like night DLC. 

Yeah, they even redid the Levolution as well. You cant take down the sky scraper anymore, now its a black out.

DICE LA Is rekting. They're too awesome.

Yeah, they even redid the Levolution as well. You cant take down the sky scraper anymore, now its a black out.

DICE LA Is rekting. They're too awesome.

Finally a good use of thermal sights(can't remember the specific name for them). Is spotting on? if so that would be a true immersion breaker. Taking the skyscraper down ruined the match it's good that they've removed the levolution of it.