Speakers keeps making loud screech

SoySauciE

I have these old pair of speakers and have no idea where the loud screech is coming from. I'm sensitive to noise so my speakers have been giving me a bad headache. It was so bad once when i was sleeping i woke up and vomited from the loud screeching. They even keep making a loud screeching noise when my computer is turned off, its driving me crazy. Anyone have any recommendation for speakers? Please nothing with loud screeching 

I have nothing to recommend for new ones but temporally you can inspect and clean all connections, may fix screach

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

thanks because of the loud screeching I threw up twice. Hopefully it won't happen with these.

before you buy new speakers though, plug a phone something else in to your old ones and make sure its not your computer causing it :)

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

The logitech z506 (virtuel surround) is also really good bang-for-the-buck speakers. I got them for christmas and love them. The sound is really nice, the bass is also pretty good, and they play really loud aswell. The only thing is, dont buy them for the total surround experience because its only virtuel. But no matter what the center and two front speakers is really good.

I can really recommend them, and i think that they are really good for the price

Just google Z506 from Logitech

:)