My new build. Need HELP

KAKA

I'm planning to build a ultra high-end gaming pc for myself. So I decided to buy

Motherboard: ASUS x99 deluxe motherboard

Processor: Intel 5930k or 5960x processor

Graphics Card: ASUS gtx 980 strix edition graphics card and put them into 3 way SLI configuration.

Sound Crad: A high end sound card(e.g:asus xonar essence stx or asus rog xonar phoebus) for my logitech z906 surround sound system.

PSU: Corsair ax1200i psu.

Case: I love ultra tower case so i am planning to buy cooler master cosmos 2 ultra tower case.

Now my question is that is it possible to install a sound card on the motherboard after installing 3 ASUS GTX 980 STRIX EDITION graphics card in SLI and putting them all into my CM cosmos 2 case????? :blush: 
 plz help me out.I seriously need it.
And if anyone have a better suggestion for choosing hardware please do a complete list(please exclude intel xeon processor), it would  help me a lot. 
Budget is not a issue for me.
Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm planning to build a ultra high-end gaming pc for myself. So I decided to buy

Motherboard: ASUS x99 deluxe motherboard

Processor: Intel 5930k or 5960x processor

Graphics Card: ASUS gtx 980 strix edition graphics card and put them into 3 way SLI configuration.

Sound Crad: A high end sound card(e.g:asus xonar essence stx or asus rog xonar phoebus) for my logitech z906 surround sound system.

PSU: Corsair ax1200i psu.

Case: I love ultra tower case so i am planning to buy cooler master cosmos 2 ultra tower case.

Now my question is that is it possible to install a sound card on the motherboard after installing 3 ASUS GTX 980 STRIX EDITION graphics card in SLI and putting them all into my CM cosmos 2 case????? :blush: 

plz help me out.I seriously need it.

And if anyone have a better suggestion for choosing hardware please do a complete list(please exclude intel xeon processor), it would  help me a lot. Budget is not a issue for me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

That Asus x99 Board has vary good sound amp already integrated into the board 

There is no point in having more than 2 graphics cards, if you had more it just adds more heat to the middle card and you get minimal performance gain.

If this isnt a troll post, (And I hope it isnt...) the answer would be, yes. You can fit the sound card in any of the free PCI-e slots.

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

How about this: I make a build that's going to be a lot cheaper, while providing the same horsepower, and instead of you flushing money down the toilet with your original build, you go with mine and give me the difference.

What do you think? Everyone ends happy.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Oh please no.. Suchwaste of money.

No one is going to judge you by how good your PC is, calm down.

First off X99 is for workstations. It won't make a difference in your experience. An i7 4790k is more than enough.

You forgot RAM, but any 16gb (4x4gb) kit is good

That GPU config is OK, depending on what monitor you're planning on getting. For 4k, that config would destroy.

High end motherboards have such good integrated sound, there's no need for a sound card nowadays.

For a build like this, I HIGHLY recommend taking a look at Mountain Mods cases. They are fucking awesome, and I feel like you would appreciate that.

How about this: I make a build that's going to be a lot cheaper, while providing the same horsepower, and instead of you flushing money down the toilet with your original build, you go with mine and give me the difference.

What do you think? Everyone ends happy

Yeah, you should listen to this guy. That build you made is just a huge waste of money.

How did he find that build from my wet dream.. 

Your wet dream build is a waste of money. And how'd your brother's school computer go?

Your wet dream build is a waste of money. And how'd your brother's school computer go?

I mean mine wouldn't have the 3-way SLI, but i would surely have 2 980s haha. I've ordered all the parts. I'm just waiting on them to be shipped now. 

I mean mine wouldn't have the 3-way SLI, but i would surely have 2 980s haha. I've ordered all the parts. I'm just waiting on them to be shipped now. 

Nice, who's build did you go with?

Lolizous, off topic, but was very tempted to make a Red vs Blue reference using your signature.

Hahaha

Nice, who's build did you go with?

I went with the second build you posted, but i got a 260x instead of the 250x.

You really don't need a sound card unless you plan on doing professional audio work...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I went with the second build you posted, but i got a 260x instead of the 250x.

Wait a second... ANOTHER GUY WENT WITH MY BUILD! YES!!!!!

My fanbase.... it's dying....... so fawst..................

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

My fanbase.... it's dying....... so fawst..................

We are getting really off topic but, what fanbase?

Woot Woot 

We are getting really off topic but, what fanbase?

Of the people that follow my builds.

Besides, we are waiting for OP's replies anyway, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to off-topic a bit.