My PC is rebooting but...

ace101.

My PC is rebooting if it is idle for a couple of minutes (haven't measured the exact time yet). But when log-in page comes and I logged in, ALL my opened programs are still there. The biggest problem is that after reboot, all my PWM fans are turned off.  I just reformatted my PC 5 days ago and since then this problem started to show off. What could be the problem?

in power options check your hdd time in advanced power settings menu . As for the fans dunno did they work before format?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

ggo to sleep settings and instead of 5 min set it to never turn off

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

ggo to sleep settings and instead of 5 min set it to never turn off

That is also a good attempt to fix the problem

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

in power options check your hdd time in advanced power settings menu . As for the fans dunno did they work before format?

it's 20 mins and now set to never. Haven't checked this one before.

It's crazy! It's set to 30 mins. Before I've turned this one to "Never" cause it's one of the things that I usually do to a PC. Let's see what will happen from here...

Stupidity still hits me sometime. Thanks Guys!

It's crazy! It's set to 30 mins. Before I've turned this one to "Never" cause it's one of the things that I usually do to a PC. Let's see what will happen from here...

Stupidity still hits me sometime. Thanks Guys!

Glad i could help

remove hibernation from your OS

it will also free up 8GB of space

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020