Condensation & Abit Leaking

Guys i need help ! my reservoir have some bubbles and the edge is leaking ( just a little bit when i wipe with tissue ) 

post-17244-0-28558900-1423581873_thumb.j

condensation in the res is normal. As for the leaking check the lid is on correctly (tight)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

try using a different res then.

As for condensation,it's normal as said previously.

nope is not fittings i think condensation make it leak look at the top circle tat i draw leaking from tat side ( sorry my bad english ) i tried make it more tide but still same

Well,reservoirs are air and water tight.Just open the top screw and wipe the condensation with a MICROFIBER CLOTH.It is very important not to clean it with a tissue or something else that is not lint free.Clean that microfiber cloth multiple times before wiping the condensation.If you don't then you will end up with sediments in your loop.

but i see many people comment about condensation is nothing just ignore it but mine problem is the top reservoir edge are a little bit leaking wondering why :/

condensation in the res is normal. As for the leaking check the lid is on correctly (tight)

I could've sworn I heard that condensation is NOT supposed to happen if the loop if closed

@airdeano was it you who said this once or was that someone else?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

but i see many people comment about condensation is nothing just ignore it but mine problem is the top reservoir edge are a little bit leaking wondering why :/

Is your res soaking on the outside? Or it appears only when u touch it?

It can be just a vapor, condensing on outer side of res. Try if u can tighten it a little bit more.

Never  had same issue, but it's not critical. You can even safe it with duct tape.

I could've sworn I heard that condensation is NOT supposed to happen if the loop if closed

@airdeano was it you who said this once or was that someone else?

Water's always vaporizing, even at low temps, or in closed bottle. Otherwise we would live in completely dry air.

Water's always vaporizing, even at low temps, or in closed bottle. Otherwise we would live in completely dry air.

haha sorry I must be tired. It had to be something else he was talking about, sorry about that. headed to bed :P

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

right guys i think is solved i tried open the reservoir and add more coolant close it back den i wipe the edge after few hours with stress test no more leaking thanks guys ! love you ^_^