Canon 70D best budget auto focus lense for recording?

Evoly

As i mentioned earlyer, i failed with the lense. I thought it was a 1.8. That video definitly shows that the prime is sharper but holy moly man .. that sound is definitly something i cant get confident with. 

This is damn difficult .. but to be honest on pictures the Canon EF 50mm 1:1.4 USM lens doesn't look that much smaller, is the speed thingy allready a problem here? 

As i mentioned earlyer, i failed with the lense. I thought it was a 1.8. That video definitly shows that the prime is sharper but holy moly man .. that sound is definitly something i cant get confident with. 

The 18-55 can be sharp too, but there was not enough light for it at f 5.6 so the iso had to get cranked up. The 40mm or 24mm f2.8 should give you the same kind of sharpness as the 50mm 1.8.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Firstly the EF-M 22mm lens won't work on your 70D!

The 50mm could be too long I'd buy the EF-S 24mm 2.8 STM

Firstly the EF-M 22mm lens won't work on your 70D!

The 50mm could be too long I'd buy the EF-S 24mm 2.8 STM

Thanks for clearing that out. 

From what I've seen the 

Canon EF 50mm 1:1.4 USM isn't that bad i mean the 100€ 50mm one is fine but that sound kills me .. if i have to listne to this 24/7 while filming with it i would die to be honest. I mean, i wont need that hard of a auto focus just if i put something close to the camera it shouldnt get blurry. I dont even need to get a bokeh there. But hell .. it was 2932 times easyer to choose my pc build parts >.<. 

Anyways, really appreaciate the time you guys invest in helping me.

Edit: i couldnt find a 24mm STM at my retailer just a Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM but there the lense looks hella small. I mean ofc. its still bigger then my smartphone ones but i am scared.

Thanks for clearing that out. 

From what I've seen the 

Canon EF 50mm 1:1.4 USM isn't that bad i mean the 100€ 50mm one is fine but that sound kills me .. if i have to listne to this 24/7 while filming with it i would die to be honest. I mean, i wont need that hard of a auto focus just if i put something close to the camera it shouldnt get blurry. I dont even need to get a bokeh there. But hell .. it was 2932 times easyer to choose my pc build parts >.<. 

Anyways, really appreaciate the time you guys invest in helping me.

Edit: i couldnt find a 24mm STM at my retailer just a Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM but there the lense looks hella small. I mean ofc. its still bigger then my smartphone ones but i am scared.

this guy does some fairly good lens reviews. You can look at some of his reviews and examples and it is quite easy to make the correct decision on what your want.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Before you go lens buying, get familiar with a variety of camera terms.

Aperture (and corresponding f-stop)

Focal length

ISO

Depth of field

Exposure

Shutter Speed

White Balance

Prime vs Zoom

Different sensor sizes and their crop factors

These are the main points that I can think of that every photographer/filmer should know.

Now I don't know your exact application and the needs you require but I'm going to give it my best guess and recommend you this lens

http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-17-50mm-2-8-Aperture-Canon/dp/B003A6H27K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423431765&sr=8-1&keywords=sigma+17-50

It is a zoom lens with a focal range of 17mm-50mm. Take into account your 70d's APS-C sensor crop factor of 1.6x, this comes to a 27-80mm focal length. The lens has a wide aperture of f/2.8 which allows more light in (allowing for low light shooting and shallow depth of field). Lens also has image stabilization and a supposedly quiet focus motor but I do not know for sure.

Sorry if I sounded like an advertisement. Trying to explain each term so you can make a better informed decision.