These look like the worst headphones I've ever seen

LeonTheLoner

http://promotions.newegg.com/monster/15-0539/index.html

They don't even look comfortable, any set of headphones that looks like you should wear them with a monster baseball cap cannot fit on even my giant lobe.

And that promo video, sounds like they wanted you to get the whole experience without having to spend the 300 dollars. There are literally no specs available on the page. Who the hell would see this shit and think "Those seem awesome."

Marshawn Lynch is photoshoped wearing them. Guess I have to buy them.

They're not even over-ear omg

I don't know. If the gold was black, it would look pretty cool.

And if the top isn't padded then wow...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

http://promotions.newegg.com/monster/15-0539/index.html

They don't even look comfortable, any set of headphones that looks like you should wear them with a monster baseball cap cannot fit on even my giant lobe.

And that promo video, sounds like they wanted you to get the whole experience without having to spend the 300 dollars. There are literally no specs available on the page. Who the hell would see this shit and think "Those seem awesome."

Marshawn Lynch is photoshoped wearing them. Guess I have to buy them.

BUT THEY ARE ON SALE FOR $20. MUCH MORE WORTH.

Swag™ Gimmick 14.2 Surround Echo Sound ® Golden Paint Plated 36k Universal Audio Fillet Heaphones

Marketing at best.

$10 says that the internals are identical to Beats.

those $10 can buy better heaphones than both

Swag™ Gimmick 14.2 Surround Echo Sound ® Golden Paint Plated 36k Universal Audio Fillet Heaphones

Marketing at best.

those $10 can buy better heaphones than both

You've used a pair? Would you please write a review for us?

Looks look flash as fuck. 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

You've used a pair? Would you please write a review for us?

sarcasm doesnt work if you are advocating an obvious marketing gimmicky hf

Oh god that font for 24k is worse than comic sans, it's a font that's trying to be official but struggling really badly.

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

Dat hinge tho.

you can see the point where those things will snap apart. and I wonder how many minutes they'll last before they get fingerprints and scratches over the gloss "gold"