How do you guys keep from going crazy waiting for part to arrive?

trainergames

Exactly how old? Because some times all you need to do is move move jumpers around on the motherboard to OC, and stock coolers seem to do just fine for me...

Well the one overclockable one is an athlon x2 on an abit kn9 sli motherboard,the rest are oem pc's most are 2ghz-3.2ghz single cores,and a have a few weaker ones,i also have an old Dell powerdge server that runs 2x 2ghz single core xeon's w/HT lol.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

I always purchase from the same store, however if there are parts that I don't want to wait for, I'll often visit another shop to pick those up.

I love ordering computer parts online, however after some bad experiences with my local postal service I'd rather purchase them directly from a brick & mortar store if it's an option. 

Need help with the RMA/retail side of things? Feel free to send me a PM, always happy to share my industry experience with others.

I'm feeling it right now and I'm bored as hell! It's so close, the warehouse is literally miles away and they can't just give it to me...

I also have to go to the Hospital monday ;_;

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx