H80i is dieing. need to replace it

So My h80i is slowly dieing temps are going up pump is getting louder and im out of warranty. i had a bunch of issues with my h80i first with the back-plate being loose, the fix for that was to add washers and now this, oh an corsair link is a pile of crap, so my next question is what should i replace it with i been looking at a h105 but does that have the loose backplate of doom aswell? i know it does not have corsair link so that's a big bonus aswell for me or do you guys got another idea or product i should look at.

Get something NZXT, fucking amazing support and quality overall.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

So My h80i is slowly dieing temps are going up pump is getting louder and im out of warranty. i had a bunch of issues with my h80i first with the back-plate being loose, the fix for that was to add washers and now this, oh an corsair link is a pile of crap, so my next question is what should i replace it with i been looking at a h105 but does that have the loose backplate of doom aswell? i know it does not have corsair link so that's a big bonus aswell for me or do you guys got another idea or product i should look at.

i prefer NZXT coolers, they are the same acetec coolers, but NZXT's CAM software is alot better than corsairlink

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Get something NZXT, fucking amazing support and quality overall.

yea, i have been slowly moving away from corsair coolers and gone to nzxt

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

Does NZXT have the loose back-plate of doom?

well if corsair has it, then perhaps all AiOs have it since all of them exept the enermax liqtech are acetec rebrands.

speacking of enermax liqtech, forget corsair, forget NZXT, get the Enermax LiqTech 240

well if corsair has it, then perhaps all AiOs have it since all of them exept the enermax liqtech are acetec rebrands.

speacking of enermax liqtech, forget corsair, forget NZXT, get the Enermax LiqTech 240

it looks like a fucking beast for the price... will have to consider it 

it looks like a fucking beast for the price... will have to consider it 

Same here.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

NZXT are good. It took me a lot of searching to try to figure out which has the most silent pump on the available AIO coolers. I knew I was going to replace the fans anyway so I didn't care how much noise they made. I just wanted the most silent pump. Turned out that was the Nepton 280L (at the time). There may be something even better by now, not sure. 140mm are usually more silent with better airflow also.

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

Cooler Master Nepton 240M

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I had the same issues as you with the h80i. Ending up getting the h105 and no issues since.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

I had the same issues as you with the h80i. Ending up getting the h105 and no issues since.

i really want the h105 but i heard that it has the loose backplate problem too.

i really want the h105 but i heard that it has the loose backplate problem too.

Nah, the H105 is solid, that is just the H100i and H80i.  Buy the H105 with confidence if that is the one you have your eye on.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."