So, this is what I came up with:

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card

Case: Cooler Master Elite 361 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

What do you guys think? I didn't consider AMD because of TDPs... Power Supplies are a lot more expensive here in Italy (even the CX430 is almost 60 dollars...).
I saw you can get the G3258 up to 3.6 GHz with that mobo and the stock cooler

Good build, :) i'd go for the 280x though, more bang for your buck! I think that it shouldn't be too much for that PSU. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

The 280/280x would hold on for a longer time, Games will turn towards higher and higher textures, 2gb is enough right now, But i doubt it will be enough in a year or two.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Good build, :) i'd go for the 280x though, more bang for your buck! I think that it shouldn't be too much for that PSU. 

I don't know... the 280x is 30 euros more expensive and AMD says that a 550W PSU is required...

I don't know... the 280x is 30 euros more expensive and AMD says that a 550W PSU is required...

Intel recommends 500W PSu for 1 gtx 980. Turns out, that fully OCed 980 with a fully Oced i7-5930k was only drawing 240w FROM THE WALL in games. Factor in the PSU efficiency, and you are looking at about 205w of REAL wattage. Now tell me, did it need that 500W psu, or a 300w would have been fine?

At any rate, a 430w PSU should be able to hold a 280(x).

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

The manufacturer recommendation doesn't really reflect the real world requirements. 

The 280x is worth the extra 30 euro, in my opinion. It does preform a good bit better, and after all, the best value per fps is where its at! 

Bocca al Lupo! :P 

The manufacturer recommendation doesn't really reflect the real world requirements. 

The 280x is worth the extra 30 euro, in my opinion. It does preform a good bit better, and after all, the best value per fps is where its at! 

Bocca al Lupo! :P

Intel recommends 500W PSu for 1 gtx 980. Turns out, that fully OCed 980 with a fully Oced i7-5930k was only drawing 240w FROM THE WALL in games. Factor in the PSU efficiency, and you are looking at about 205w of REAL wattage. Now tell me, did it need that 500W psu, or a 300w would have been fine?

At any rate, a 430w PSU should be able to hold a 280(x).

Thanks for your replies :) I will think about it. Or maybe I'll just ask my fiend if he wants to spend 30 euros more xD You guys must also have a lot of faith in Corsair's CX430 :)

Thanks for your replies :) I will think about it. Or maybe I'll just ask my fiend if he wants to spend 30 euros more xD You guys must also have a lot of faith in Corsair's CX430 :)

No worries, pleasure is ours! Oh, don't forget to tag people for a little while, as the quote notifications are broken! 

It will be worth the extra 30 :) They're good plus ;) 

Enjoy! @AVirileEgo

Cx430 got the 80+ Bronze efficiency going for it. Plus it's the psu every major tech youtube uses for budget builds. Have some faith man