Samson MediaOne 4a Powered Speakers

Faceman

Does anyone have any experience with these?  I am going to buy them unless anyone has some objections, or can recommend something better in this sub $100 price bracket.

Here is a link to the product page on Amazon:  Samson MediaOne 4a

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yea, I was looking at those also, but when I look up youtube videos of either speaker, the M-Audios are freaking awful, I mean really terrible, like $30 quality at least from all the videos I watched, because there are a lot of them.  It is a much more popular speaker than the MediaOne, but when you listen to the MediaOne youtube videos, you are actually like "Yea, that is a really good sounding speaker."

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yea, I was looking at those also, but when I look up youtube videos of either speaker, the M-Audios are freaking awful, I mean really terrible, like $30 quality at least from all the videos I watched, because there are a lot of them.  It is a much more popular speaker than the MediaOne, but when you listen to the MediaOne youtube videos, you are actually like "Yea, that is a really good sounding speaker."

Why is it the No.1 bestseller then and has so many 5-star reviews?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Why is it the No.1 bestseller then and has so many 5-star reviews?

It is a mixup of the 3-4-5s, of course the 4s and 5s are going to sound better than the 3s.  If you could sort it by 3/4/5, the reviews of the 3s are not nearly as positive.  Listen to videos of both speakers on youtube and the 4a's sound so much better than the AV30s.

Also, reviews aren't everything.  If you have nothing to reference the sound of something against, then it will sound amazing.  Listen to videos of the AV30s and MediaOne 4as on Youtube, and you can plainly hear that one is superior to the other.

FYI, I wouldn't judge a speaker by a YouTube video unless the reviewer had lots for other speaker reviews using the same Mic.