best headphones

PCNOOB123

Hi, I need the best headphones I can get under 100CAD. I will be gaming/listening to music out doors so I would not want the sound to leak.the wire need to be removable and the headphones need to bend.

I've been looking at the Status Audio HD One's and everybody who's reviewed the. Has said nothing but good things.Would you guys recommend them?

Lemme guess - "but I'm in Canada and the M40X is over budget here"

It's almost like OP's posted before....

Lemme guess - "but I'm in Canada and the M40X is over budget here"

It's almost like OP's posted before....

Not only once, but three times, neeeeeeeeat

Superlux HD668Bs.

Seriously.  These headphones are amazing for the price.  Add some velour earpads that you can get on ebay for cheap, and you're in business.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Superlux HD668Bs.

Seriously.  These headphones are amazing for the price.  Add some velour earpads that you can get on ebay for cheap, and you're in business.

Too bad those aren't closed.

Hi, I need the best headphones I can get under 100CAD. I will be gaming/listening to music out doors so I would not want the sound to leak.the wire need to be removable and the headphones need to bend.

I've been looking at the Status Audio HD One's and everybody who's reviewed the. Has said nothing but good things.Would you guys recommend them?

Seriously, like... SERIOUSLY DUDE, just buy the Status headphones and see how they are. Worst case scenario, they're terrible, and you can return them, and post back here letting us and all future potential buyers within the LTT community know how bad they are. I doubt anything's THAT bad, so you'll probably like them just fine.

Sure whatever, I just wanted a to be sure I am putting my money in a good place.

I'll try them out