Please Help! :( - HTML

TPS_REPORT

Hey guys and gals!

So...I accidentally put the "robots" meta tag to "noindex, nofollow" for my entire site, www.sodaquest.com  :(

I changed it back hoping it would work, but it still doesn't show up on Google's search page.

Does it just take more time for Google (or any search engine) to index the site again?

Any suggestions?? Hope you can help!

Thank you! 

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

Hahaha I've done this in the past. It will take a few weeks for Google to recheck the site to ensure that tag has disappeared. To 'encourage' Googles' robots to spider your site, try this:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?continue=/addurl&pli=1

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

Hahaha I've done this in the past. It will take a few weeks for Google to recheck the site to ensure that tag has disappeared. To 'encourage' Googles' robots to spider your site, try this:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?continue=/addurl&pli=1

Thank you so much! That's a little more reassuring!  :)

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

Yeah I would give it a bit of time before panicking about it. I'm not sure how often

Google rebuilds its index though. And even once you're in there it might still take

their algorithm a bit of time to put you in the desired position.

But since Google so closely guard the details on their algorithms and indexing patterns

it's pretty hard to know the specifics for certain.

EDIT: Ninja'd :ph34r:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic