can i leave charging devices plugged into wall?

FatalityDiablo
Go to solution Solved by pwn_intended,

My understanding is that you are asking whether it is ok for you to leave the chargers plugged into the wall without a device charging from it?

I have never unplugged chargers from a wall unless I need it in another room/place. It shouldnt hurt the charger at all.

hello, i want to know if i can leave my tablet and phone charger plugged into the power point without it using power during non charges and if there are some longevity issues caused to the charging kit by leaving it plugged in. ty!

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

hello, i want to know if i can leave my tablet and phone charger plugged into the power point without it using power during non charges and if there are some longevity issues caused to the charging kit by leaving it plugged in. ty!

It's not gonna kill your battery if you leave it plugged in for a few extra hours than needed. If you do this all the time while charging isnt required, though, it can hurt your battery, yes.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

My understanding is that you are asking whether it is ok for you to leave the chargers plugged into the wall without a device charging from it?

I have never unplugged chargers from a wall unless I need it in another room/place. It shouldnt hurt the charger at all.

When in doubt, re-format.

There are always risk that charger will overheat or otherwise start malfunctioning. I have my OEM mobile charger 24/7 connected since I charge my phone over night anyway. It will use some power but atm it doesn't matter money wise (part of rent). Current gen li-ion batteries wont go bad if you leave them on charger. They will loose some lifetime anyway so its impossible to tell what the real reason for that is.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

one out of four reads op :D ty

edit: one out of 5..

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.