Cable Sleeving for my 760i

ExiitHD

Hello,

I am looking to custom sleeve cables for my ax760i. I am having it done by LutroO Customs. For this power supply, what extensions would I need to buy to get the "full extension look?"

My mobo is the asus Maximus vii. My graphics card is the nvidia 970.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi ExiitHD! It depends on what you mean buy full extentions look. If you mean so you wont see any of the ordinary cables you will need:

• 24pin MB
  • Cpu cables / EPS
  • GPU cables

Might also get a molex to sata power? And some sata cables?

We offer these cables! You will be happy with Lutro0!

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Hi ExiitHD! It depends on what you mean buy full extentions look. If you mean so you wont see any of the ordinary cables you will need:

• 24pin MB
  • Cpu cables / EPS
  • GPU cables
Might also get a molex to sata power? And some sata cables?

We offer these cables! You will be happy with Lutro0!

Thanks for the reply! How many cpu and gpu cables will I need to see no other wires? Also, I am getting an ssd and hard drive. Will I need any for those?

Anyone?

If you want a fully sleeved set of cable from PSU to component it will have all parts sleeved basically and no unsleeved sections that occur with extensions. For the number of cables it depends on your GPU for the number of PCI-E power cables, but for the rest you will need one EPS(CPU), one 24 pin, atleast one sata harness and optionally one molex harness for any accessories or other devices.

Thanks for the reply! How many cpu and gpu cables will I need to see no other wires? Also, I am getting an ssd and hard drive. Will I need any for those?

If you go want to go the extentions way you will need a sata data cable and a sata power extentions for 1 hard drive! 

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Hello,

I am looking to custom sleeve cables for my ax760i. I am having it done by LutroO Customs. For this power supply, what extensions would I need to buy to get the "full extension look?"

Thanks,

Alex

We got sets for the AX760i in 10 (soon 12) different colors: http://www.performance-pcs.com/brand--cablemod- Look at the C-Series, its the one that is compatible with the AX760i.

Hello,

Thanks,

Alex

ExitHD!

Thanks so much for using us as your custom sleeving provider, you will indeed love them as many other have.

For the full sleeving look using extensions I would suggest the following.

I would get a 24pin - any eps cables (like an 8pin eps or 4pin eps) - any GPU Cables.

Now those are the basics - if your sata data cables are noticable I would get those sleeved as well. Also If your sata power cable is visible I would get that done. The only other cables to think of would be if you have a 4pin molex showing or anything else. If you can show us a picture of your system and where you plan to put your cables I can tell you which ones exactly.

But for the most part the first basic cables can be done while the rest can be hidden so that you dont have to purchase so many cables. The great thing about our cables and using extensions is we shape them perfectly for use in your system so the bend (rainbow) will bend perfectly for what ever setup you would like - you just need to let us know when you order.

please feel free to pm me any questions you may have and enjoy your cables!

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]