Does it look cool to have different colored RAM?

I have two eight gig sticks of red Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM. If I upgrade to two more, would it look good if I were to get two gray sticks instead of red?

Yeah. I have the same RAM as yours. But looks are subjective. I think they would look great with grey and red alternating colors but it also depends on your motherboard color. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Yeah. I have the same RAM as yours. But looks are subjective. I think they would look great with grey and red alternating colors but it also depends on your motherboard color. 

Red and black.

Go with one color, and stick with it. Mixing it looks stupid, and people might think you're making your computer a ricer, trying too hard.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D