Corsair h105 question

I just purchased a Corsair h105 and wanted to know what would be a good configuration to plug it in. I plugged the 2 radiator fans into CPU_Fan and CPU_OPT, and have the fans running at about 1100rpm through the bios. And I plugged the pump to another fan slot on the motherboard and set it to run at100%.
Is that good to do?
Also nothing is loud at all. I heard you were supposed to have the pump plugged in at 100%

I just purchased a Corsair h105 and wanted to know what would be a good configuration to plug it in. I plugged the 2 radiator fans into CPU_Fan and CPU_OPT, and have the fans running at about 1100rpm through the bios. And I plugged the pump to another fan slot on the motherboard and set it to run at100%.

Is that good to do?

Also nothing is loud at all. I heard you were supposed to have the pump plugged in at 100%

It wont make too much of a difference where you plug them in at. I've had mine plugged in at verious places and there was no real difference. As long as its running, you're good to go.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

The pump is powered by a SATA connector and it runs at 100% all the time. the pump fan header is just RPM reporting.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It wont make too much of a difference where you plug them in at. I've had mine plugged in at verious places and there was no real difference. As long as its running, you're good to go.

I just figured the motherboard should ramp the fans up if the cpu gets too hot and the pump run at 100% in a different slot for good cooling.

I heard having the pump speeds fluctuate can burn it out

The pump is powered by a SATA connector and it runs at 100% all the time. the pump fan header is just RPM reporting.

I don't have my pump plugged into a sata connector?

The H100i is like that, but not the H105... 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

The H100i is like that, but not the H105... 

Disregard grim. Apparently things have changed. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 2 weeks later...

On the H105? No it's not. It's a 3 pin connector. His setup is fine.

Is that good to do?

Exactly how mines setup. Your good!

On the H105? No it's not. It's a 3 pin connector. His setup is fine.

Corrected myself, right above this original post. GGWP.

Corrected myself, right above this original post. GGWP.

Yeah sorry read that after my post.

I have 2 fans off a splitter on cpu_fan and 2 more fans on cpu_opt. I use a molex to fan power adapter to run the pump at full speed.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Where the fans are plugged in will not make a difference. If it is running quietly, then the fan speed is fine