One of my hdd is clicking A Lot :(

QUICKRICH

I have 2 hdds plus my samsung pro ssd.(I know its not the ssd obviously)

Is there any simple signs I can check to find, which one is about to pack in. Or just unplug one of my hdd's turn pc back on see if still clicking?

Well, if you've restarted your computer and it still continued clicking, unplugging it most likely won't fix the issue.

Well, if you've restarted your computer and it still continued clicking, unplugging it most likely won't fix the issue.

Sorry i mean if i hear no clicking after i unplugged the culprit, i can start backing up that hdd.

Sorry i mean if i hear no clicking after i unplugged the culprit, i can start backing up that hdd.

Yeah, you might as well unplug them to see which one it is. Also, you could open up your case, and feel which one is vibrating a lot, and that is most likely the one that is clicking. 

If the clicking doesn't stop, you will have to check each of them

I'd start backing it up incase it fails, always best to back up data anyway

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yes. Back up regardless of the situation. You sure the hard drive isn't doing a lot of reading/writing? Do you run any backups at a particular time? Does the clicking occur at the same time as your backups?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I recently had a hdd that was clicking when i was downloading a steam game to it and it died before the game was done installing

The hard drive is going to fail very soon. Make sure to systematically back up the most important data first to make sure you don't lose anything important and stop using the hard drive. If you need the storage, buy another replacement hard drive or if it is still under warranty return it for a replacement.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  GPU: Sapphire R9 290 TRI-X OC