I'm examining Nai's benchmark and possibly making my own

Syntaxvgm

I have like 3 video's atm, with 4GB fully used at 4-5K with up to 8x MSAA the GPU sat at 99% all the time without any freezes/stutter whatever. If you're interested to see them, I can upload them.

I picked those speeds specifically because of their bandwidth tho:

DDR3-1066 = ~  8000Mb/s peak (8533)

DDR3-1866 = ~15000Mb/s peak (14933)

PCIe 3.0   8x = ~  8000Mb/s peak (7877)

PCIe 3.0 16x = ~15000Mb/s peak (15754)

I kinda wanted to see if reducing the PCIe bandwidth has the same effect as reducing the System Memory bandwidth.

But im sure your test will yield interesting results aswell. :)

Sorry to be a disappointment, but my GTX 970 has degraded after 3 months use to the point that I can no longer have it running stable at even its stock clock, and underclocking it has no effect, its still unstable-even in Halo Custom Edition running at 800x600 in safe mode. I will not post any results when my card is in such a bad condition, and therefore leaving me with no idea as to whether the results are accurate or not.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Sorry to be a disappointment, but my GTX 970 has degraded after 3 months use to the point that I can no longer have it running stable at even its stock clock, and underclocking it has no effect, its still unstable-even in Halo Custom Edition running at 800x600 in safe mode. I will not post any results when my card is in such a bad condition, and therefore leaving me with no idea as to whether the results are accurate or not.

Are you gonna RMA the card? That doesn't sound like something that should happen :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Are you gonna RMA the card? That doesn't sound like something that should happen :P

I'm doing an RMA alright, and if I manage to get a refund instead of a replacement all the better, I'll either go a straight Windforce card, or with another manufacturer.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL