Bitfenix Alchemy extensions: Any good?

ManWithBeard1990

Title says it all, basically. Does anyone own these or know what the quality is like (esp. the white ones)? Is it heatshrinkless? Is it like a good cloth-like soft braid or harder and more plasticky? Are they worth it versus just doing it myself? Perhaps a better alternative?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

They are good, not as good as DİY since you can use more premium sleeving, but they save you alot of time so imo they are worth it

Though doing it yourself would be my preference they are reasonably good cable extensions. Lutro0 customs has much more premium ones if you are interested. :)

They're quite pricey, and will create quite a bit of cable clutter, but they're also (fairly) high quality and if you don't fancy the idea of tearing apart all of your cables, a fairly good way to go. Oh, and as far as I know they're heatshrinkless, if that matters to you a lot.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

well I have two of them, the quality is standard I remember they kinda feel flimsy enough and hard at some point mainly because of the packaging(the bend part),

for the price its kinda overprice for me, will be better if you can make your own

Where I live, it's cheaper to buy sleeved cables like the BitFenix Alchemy than doing them from 0.

And they use "Premium Ultra-Dense Weave" according to BitFenix web-page.

I have some BitFenix Alchemy cables for my mini-ITX Z97 build:

1x BitFenix Alchemy SATA 3 Cable 30cm - sleeved red/black

1x BitFenix Alchemy internal audio extension 30cm - sleeved red / black

4x BitFenix Alchemy 2-pin I / O panel extension 30cm - sleeved red / black

And will get:

2x BitFenix Alchemy internal USB extension 30cm - sleeved red / black

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series