New Microphone/Headphone/Headset? Opinions?

So recently, my Logitech G930s broke, so I have had to use my Turtle Beach x12s which I purchased five years ago. I need help deciding what I should buy next. I use a ton of Teamspeak, Record sometimes, watch quite abit of TV on my computer, and also Game aton.

I have a Budget of about $70 USD. I have found some options, but I have no idea to choose or what to go with. I want to act fast, because of Option #1.

1.) HyperX Clouds are on Sale today for $53. Amazing Deal.

2.) Blue Snowball ICE with Stand and Pop filter for $70.

3.) Superlux HD 681 with an Antlion Modmic for around $80.

So recently, my Logitech G930s broke, so I have had to use my Turtle Beach x12s which I purchased five years ago. I need help deciding what I should buy next. I use a ton of Teamspeak, Record sometimes, watch quite abit of TV on my computer, and also Game aton.

I have a Budget of about $70 USD. I have found some options, but I have no idea to choose or what to go with. I want to act fast, because of Option #1.

2.) Blue Snowball ICE with Stand and Pop filter for $70.

3.) Superlux HD 681 with an Antlion Modmic for around $80.

id say go for the superlux + modmic

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Fuckin' do it! You might be let down by the mic for YouTube purposes, but it would at least tide you over till you can get a nicer USB one. It's not like what you've been using has been all that grand anyways.

For convenience you could get the hyper x. However, i believe you can get better sound quality with the 668B with aftermarket earpads. The soundstage is crazy :P

I like having an amp with the superlux, because i use EQ. Another good option is going to be the takstar Hi2050 but there are also semi-open. If you want close headphones then the HyperX are great at that price. 

(Keep in mind i've never used the hyperX)

For convenience you could get the hyper x. However, i believe you can get better sound quality with the 668B with aftermarket earpads. The soundstage is crazy :P

I like having an amp with the superlux, because i use EQ. Another good option is going to be the takstar Hi2050 but there are also semi-open. If you want close headphones then the HyperX are great at that price. 

(Keep in mind i've never used the hyperX)

The Cloud is essentially the closed version of the HI2050, with a microphone, FYI.