Corsair C70 Noctua radiator and case fan help?

I'm getting a corsair C70 case and I wanna get a Corsair H110 for the CPU and wanna use Noctua fans for everything but as that's a 140mm fan radiator and there's not much info on Noctuas 140mm fans I was wondering what's the best for a pull config on that cooler? Also if I get Noctua NF-S12A FLX case fans would a two front intake, two side intake, one rear outtake and dual 140mm top outtake through the rad be a good slightly positive pressure set up? I would have the PSU intaking from outside. Any help would be amazing as I've been without a working rig for weeks now :(    

I need 140mm Noctua fans for a pull config on a Corsair H110 rad. What's the best Noctua 140mm rad fan and what's the best Noctua 120mm case fan? is it the NF-S12A FLX? And would a two front intake, two side intake, one rear outtake and dual 140mm top outtake through rad be a good slight positive pressure set up? Any help would be amazing!

I'd go for NF-A14's on the H110 for exhuast and NF-s12a's for filtered intakes everywhere else.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'd go for NF-A14's on the H110 for exhuast and NF-s12a's for filtered intakes everywhere else.

Really? Wouldn't that be a very high positive pressure especially as the 140mm are functioning through a rad? 

Really? Wouldn't that be a very high positive pressure especially as the 140mm are functioning through a rad? 

It'd be high positive airflow, yes. Having fans oriented this way would help cool the internals much better due to how s12a's push a lot of air. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It'd be high positive airflow, yes. Having fans oriented this way would help cool the internals much better due to how much air s12a's can push. 

From what I've heard wouldn't it be better to have only slight positive pressure to keep dust at a minimum and still have air flowing through the case at max speed? Wouldn't high positive pressure create a build up of air inside the case that would just sit around and heat up because it can't get out?

From what I've heard wouldn't it be better to have only slight positive pressure to keep dust at a minimum and still have air flowing through the case at max speed? Wouldn't high positive pressure create a build up of air inside the case that would just sit around and heat up because it can't get out?

It has more to do with the positioning and direction of airflow than sheer numbers. 

The case isn't airtight. Heat will find a way to get out. What I suggested should work well because of the amount of fresh air coming in.

It has more to do with the positioning and direction of airflow than sheer numbers. 

The case isn't airtight. Heat will find a way to get out. What I suggested should work well because of the amount of fresh air coming in.

Okay thanks  :)